No announcement yet.

Private massages don't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam60 - One of the things I do when typing a long response is to type it outside of VB (Word Pad, Text Edit [Mac version], MS Word - whatever), and then copy and paste it into the forum. I don't think it's really a VB exclusive issue. These web editors aren't built for tons of word processing.

Hopefully, the jumping around on your screen was a glitch effect from one of the developers working on something. They've been pushing fixes immediately (as I understand) and that can cause funky things to happen sometimes. If it only happens that one time, I'd give it a bit. If it's consistent, grab a screen shot for us. That'll help the developers find it and tighten up the bolts.

As far as a better option for iBoats - I'll let the company speak for themselves. But I will say, they are actively working on stuff. It's currently mostly happening in the store, so the forum is probably a little behind the "fix it" curve. But they are working on it.

Comment

Understood kogs and thanks for the response. Without the revenue function there would be no forum.

Comment

Is tbhis falling appart? No it isn't. That was rather a rude way to say you have a problem.

As far as being directed to another window while typing away or reading was driving me nuts, not just here. Never touched a thing and like magic, presto, alacabam, a new page. I took it into my IT guy 15 miles away, my cursor was on hover mode. No charge, the story was worth the 2 minutes it took him to solve said problemo.
        Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Ironmaker View Post
          Is tbhis falling appart? No it isn't. That was rather a rude way to say you have a problem.

As far as being directed to another window while typing away or reading was driving me nuts, not just here. Never touched a thing and like magic, presto, alacabam, a new page. I took it into my IT guy 15 miles away, my cursor was on hover mode. No charge, the story was worth the 2 minutes it took him to solve said problemo.
          OI, you should identify who you are directing your criticism toward, as you have often done in the past.

Comment

Working...
          X