For The Moderator

Joe Reeves

Supreme Mariner
Every day I find it necessary to sign in again whereas in the past my sign in stayed put until I logged out for some reason.

I've sent two messages to iBoats via their "contact" route but nobody has bothered to answer... so now I'm counting on you to relay the message for me.

On every forum I've ever been on, counting this one, the "Sign On" was permanent excepting this present iBoat program, or at least if there is a section to make it permanent, I can't find it. A little thing I know but it's irritating as hell. I await your reply as how do I go about signing on permanently? (Joe Reeves)

harringtondav

Commander
GA_Boater Boater Yes, mine also went goofy last week. I had to re-log in, and I got the smart phone page layout on my laptop computer. But my laptop is a 10 yr. old clunker, so I wasn't pointing fingers.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
All members had bad display/layouts last week. As far as I know this issue is behind us and is different than the one Joe has pointed out.

iboats_tim

User
hi Joe Reeves, we continue to work to address this issue and unfortunately it's taken longer than expected to resolve. Please know we are working to fix it and I apologize for the inconvenience--as someone who deals with the issue myself, I can attest to how annoying it is to continually log in.