2 accounts---can they be merged & all my older threads seemed to have disappeared

raenglehart

Cadet
Mods/Admins,

I have been away from the forum for some time (about a year), but have a few things to ask:

1) Even though I have all notifications turned on, I am not getting any e-mails when I get a PM or reply to my post, etc. I'm still looking through my "blocked" e-mail list to make sure I didn't somehow do that.

2) At one point, probably 2011-2012, I for the life of me could not get into my account (user ID: raenglehart - martinfan1989@hotmail.com), so I had to create a new one (user ID: raenglehart1 - martinfan1989@gmail.com)
- Is there a way to merge the 2 keeping the older account (raenglehart)?

3) Lastly, it seems that all my posts prior to 2017 have disappeared. I had a lot of historical data in there of the projects I had at the time, but can't seem to find those postings (it doesn't show up under my profile either). I believer most were under the raenglehart1 newer account I had to create. I can log into both accounts these days.

I was looking for the older post thread I had going in 2011-2012 regarding a Chrysler Force motor I was working on at the time. Wouldn't I be able to find that under my profile?

A lot of questions I know......sorry.

Thanks

iboats_zach

Administrator
raenglehart Our email is down at this moment. We are working on getting that fixed. We also had some issues trying to merge your accounts. Sorry about that. For the post activity, once you get into your Activity part of your account you can just click the filter button on the right side and click 'lifetime'. This will pull up all of your posts for the life of the account. Hope this helps. Thanks.

jbcurt00

Staff member
raenglehart Our email is down at this moment. We are working on getting that fixed. We also had some issues trying to merge your accounts. Sorry about that. For the post activity, once you get into your Activity part of your account you can just click the filter button on the right side and click 'lifetime'. This will pull up all of your posts for the life of the account. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Zach, this topic is unapproved, ie: hidden, from non-Mod/Admin members. He wont be able to see your reply, but might get a notify from you.....

did his accts get merged, or not?

iboats_zach

Administrator
jbcurt00 His accounts were not able to be merged. I will check with Tim again to see if we can try to merge them again.