Mobile device issues

Baylinerchuck

Commander
I wanted to start a list of issues that I’m noticing when accessing iBoats forum or the online store via a mobile device. I use an iphone7 with the latest iOS.

One of the issues I fight with is resizing of certain posts. The edges of the post are larger than the screen. Resizing by pinching with two fingers to shrink the page so it fits the screen works until you release. Once releasing, the post expands. This forces me to swipe from side to side to view an entire post,

5D4BCC71-3531-4EE8-A777-306944DF3062.png

this is is a screen shot direct from my phone from a thread in my notifications.

Another issue is that when notified of an update to a thread that I subscribe to, clicking the link in notifications used to take me to the recent unread content. Now clicking, or pressing the thread link takes me to the top of the page, not the unread content.

Scrolling down a thread to get to recent content is very cumbersome. The page often freezes like its stuck and I can’t scroll. Many times tapping the top of page arrow releases the scrolling. Sometimes the only thing I can do is back out to notifications and start again.

Thanks mods and admin for working through this stuff. That’s all for one post.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Obviously the guys at iBoats have been working hard correcting issues. My hats off to those responsible for improving the mobile site functionality. Everything is operating so much more smoothly. Awesome job!! I think it’s working better than the previous update. I especially appreciate the added speed. Great job!!