What going on? Can't find my 76 Hammond Eldorado

52FordF2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Can't locate my 1976 Hammond Eldorado either by clicking on my link or searching for it. It gives me nothing by URL garbage

jbcurt00

Staff member
I forgot to mention it looks like the MC-1 link is still working

iboats_tim

User
Hey jbcurt00, what did you change in that link that fixed it? None of the forum links should have changed during the transition, so i'm wondering if there's some parameter in the URL that is breaking the old links...

jbcurt00

Staff member
Hey jbcurt00, what did you change in that link that fixed it? None of the forum links should have changed during the transition, so i'm wondering if there's some parameter in the URL that is breaking the old links...
I didnt change or edit his sig link.

I looked at 52Fords profile, found his started topics, found the 1 in question and opened it to confirm it was 'up' and 'active' then copied its url in the web address box at the top of my browser window.

Before pasting it here, I opened a new window and tested w a paste, the url I'd copied to make sure the link would work. Then simply pasted it here....

Takes much longer now then it used too....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ford - Both links in your sig are working again. Did you fix your El Dorado link or did it fix itself?

52FordF2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yes, did what Jbcurt said to do and it worked.

Even my old bookmark didn't work, I had to delete old bookmark and used the new one.

Did the Forum go through a change?
It also different from last year.