Logging in from multiple platforms

NYBo

Admiral
I was able to change my password and can log in from my PC, but not from my iPhone or may Android tablet using the same username and password. The site tells me, "Sorry, unrecognized username or password." Anyone else having a similar problem?

southkogs

Staff member
Try clearing the cache on the browser you're using. That helped me out trying to log in.

NYBo

Admiral
Didn't work on my phone, using two different browsers.

NYBo

Admiral
Problem solved. When I logged out from my PC (thinking I couldn't be logged in on more than one device), I couldn't log back in with my new password. Did another password reset procedure, and that did the trick.

iboats_tim

User
Problem solved. When I logged out from my PC (thinking I couldn't be logged in on more than one device), I couldn't log back in with my new password. Did another password reset procedure, and that did the trick.

Sorry to make you jump through some hoops to get this fixed but I'm glad you're all set now!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
NYBo

Bob - When it starts working right, you should be able to stay logged on multiple browsers or machines. I often use 3 browsers at the same time on the same machine and I have 3 machines with more than one browser, all logged on at the same time.

I'm different I guess. :doh:

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
NYBo

Bob - When it starts working right, you should be able to stay logged on multiple browsers or machines. I often use 3 browsers at the same time on the same machine and I have 3 machines with more than one browser, all logged on at the same time.

I'm different I guess. :doh:

So far, no problems logging in and uploading a picture using OpenSUSE Linux x64 and Firefox 52.5

:thumb:

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Here's a login using Konqueror (browser) and Linux x64.

the site appears to be a little faster than before.

My only complaint might be the actual "real-estate" on my laptop. there seems to be less viewable area to see content due to the rather thick banner (search field, "SHOP PHOTOS FIND PROS" etc) at the top.

Maybe find a way to make that a little "thinner" to allow more viewable/scrollable area on a small laptop display.

Plus, if you accidently "hover" your cursor over any of the tabs, the menu that opens covers almost everything until moving the cursor outside of the popup