I can't log in

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
This is BWR1953

The new site isn't letting me in. I saw the notice to request new password. Did that. No email was in my Inbox of record. (No, not in the Spam folder either.)

Tried creating a new account with that same email address and got an error that said that the email I was trying to use for the new account already had an account.

So I created BWRTEMP with a different address so that I can holler for help. And when I do a preview of this topic, it shows me as BWR1953!

Help!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Posting under your username means you are logged in. The rest of the stuff is affecting all of us.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Well it certainly is interesting. As can be seen in this screenshot, I'm logged in under BWRTEMP, my "new" screen name. And yet the system is showing my posts, etc. under the regular one.

I hope it all gets straightened out okay. I'm getting the shakes over here! :lol:

screen shot.jpg

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Any updates for me on my login situation?

login issue.jpg

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
BWR1953 - Three things to try: 1) clear your browser cache. If no change, then try 2) logging out (even though it doesn't say you're logged in) and then try logging in. Lastly, if neither of those works try 3) requesting a password reset.

Those are the options that have worked for most people who experienced the same thing.