new iboats site

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Well, I found that the multi-quote option didn't work for me this evening. I selected both the replies I wanted, clicked on the (Post 2) button at the top of the page and... no joy. Only the first reply showed in my text window. The second wasn't there at all.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, I found that the multi-quote option didn't work for me this evening. I selected both the replies I wanted, clicked on the (Post 2) button at the top of the page and... no joy. Only the first reply showed in my text window. The second wasn't there at all.

Reported in one of the the threads here somewhere. I know it's on the list to fix.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Reported in one of the the threads here somewhere. I know it's on the list to fix.

Yup, it is.....

Hmmmm.... perhaps an intermittent error?

not done w cut and paste, clicked quote under each post, scroll to top, clicked Post Reply (3)

Post Reply(3) at the top also changed colors

alldodge

Staff member
You must have the touch JB, cuz this is double quote of my post and your post.

Missed sumptin.

Wonder if its another IE11 issue :rolleyes:

Viewing pics that were posted looks good but now the little mark in the top right corner is not there. So far what works for me to get back to the thread is select bottom right arrow, then click in the dulled out widow, It takes me back to the top of the page, but at least I'm back