new iboats site

alldodge

Staff member
This may be some more of the IE11 issues, when looking at thumb nail pics there is no X or way to close the pic window and go back to the message. I either push ESC or have to find the message again.

iboats_tim

another nit, but still an issue. When going to reply to a message I click in the box. If I click in the bottom left half of the window it also selects one of the quick buttons. If I do it on the right lower half it does not. That said there are two rows of buttons on the left and not on the right

southkogs

Staff member
AllDodge - if you just click in the open space left or right of the image, it closes the image. Correct? (There is no "close" button, but if I just click off the image they close fine).

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This may be some more of the IE11 issues, when looking at thumb nail pics there is no X or way to close the pic window and go back to the message. I either push ESC or have to find the message again.

AllDodge - if you just click in the open space left or right of the image, it closes the image. Correct? (There is no "close" button, but if I just click off the image they close fine).

The "X" for closing a thumbnail is still there, but mutated. In the upper right corner where the "X" used to live, is a vertical bar - Click the bar to close the photo viewing window. This one is in the bug list.

picview.PNG

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks for bringing up any/all glitches during the latest upgrade. The Mods have a fix it list for Admin to address. These items are on the list. It will take some time to fix everything. Be assured that iBOATS is working diligently to resolve these issues. They were even working thru the holidays.....

The iBOATS Team

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Thanks for bringing up any/all glitches during the latest upgrade. The Mods have a fix it list for Admin to address. These items are on the list. It will take some time to fix everything. Be assured that iBOATS is working diligently to resolve these issues. They were even working thru the holidays.....

The iBOATS Team

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Much appreciated! :)

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Here is something and it isnt on every page. on some pages, I have full access to the forum page. on some it gets cut off and there is a secondary scroll bar

Attachments

• photo283308.jpg
    photo283308.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
  • attach10527858.jpg
    attach10527858.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0

Volphin

Lieutenant
Ah... Thanks! I swear it wasn't there before! Not a NOOB. Just old I guess. LOL

alldodge

Staff member
Thanks for all the hard work, things are getting better, a couple new things got worst (for at least me)

I'm logged in but it doesn't show I am. It doesn't show AllDodge in upper right corner.
It also does not show I have any messages when I do.
If I click on my name I get taken to my profile page and now it shows name and message count in upper right corner
I can now select messages and see what they are

jbcurt00

Staff member
Thanks for all the hard work, things are getting better, a couple new things got worst (for at least me)

I'm logged in but it doesn't show I am. It doesn't show AllDodge in upper right corner.
It also does not show I have any messages when I do.
If I click on my name I get taken to my profile page and now it shows name and message count in upper right corner
I can now select messages and see what they are

I have the exact same problem on this device, but not on others... odd....

go to your profile
click your avatar/notify
bottom of list click log out
then re-login

I've notified iboats_tim

did it change overnite? It did for me....

IT minions were tinkering under the hood again

alldodge

Staff member
I did log out and back in previous and nothing changed, still the same. It did just change and think it was yesterday but may have been the day before. There are so many things not working smoothly I just let it go unless it stays around for a while

iboats_tim

User
Our first stab at fixing it didn't work but I appreciate everyone sharing their use cases with me because I'm able to pass on to our developers what everyone is seeing. We'll keep trying!

alldodge

Staff member
Appears to be back the way it was prior. I see my name and can go to it and select messages.
I can select a message and can now read the entire message and none of it is cut off, working good.

Still not working
No Notifications via email from name being mentioned or from a posting to a thread.
Unable to upload pics - the IE11 thing

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, I haven't received email notifications either. I never tried adding pix from my droid, LT works. Let's see what Chrome does, my default.

Well, I get a stupid size error. Only happens here...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
IE11 pic test;

Upload, Unknown error with no error with ID or number.

EDIT via Chrome.

The IE error box snipped and posted with Chrome;

Click image for larger version  Name:	uke.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.7 KB ID:	10530659

Nothing to do with size. It's how VB is handling IE pic attachments regardless of file type, as in it ain't. iboats_tim

Last edited: