Test Thread For Photo Attachments

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ok then, I'm going nuclear. Gonna press the big A!

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9w2aaEQnh_Z7vzBj_oIKNW6PnN6TIED/view?usp=drivesdk[/video]

Not working because it requires signing in to Google or you have it set to private.

Indeed. My input/output serial cable melted where it attaches to my frontal cortex. I'll have to swap out the entire unit and grow another one, again. I'm trying to fly on my tricycle with training wheels attached but I'll get there...

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9w2aaEQnh_Z7vzBj_oIKNW6PnN6TIED/view?usp=drivesdk[/video]

Fingers, toes and eyes firmly crossed.

Please tell me that worked... I set it to share in gdrive, I think. Why is this stuff so blasted convoluted? Next time I see a coder I'm gonna take a poke at him.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Worked. Not our problem or any coder, it was your setting.

southkogs

Staff member
It worked. I don't think you can embed it like a YouTube video though. Not sure why.

Worked. Not our problem or any coder, it was your setting.

I certainly did not seek to imply it was anyone nor anything other than my own disfunction to blame. But I shall take any opportunity to slag off my technological superiors, simply because thick people do such things. Besides, popping a techy in the noggin would likely get me thumped.

I'm thrilled to bits that my amateur outboard theatre was finally a success. I suppose it should be rated R as the engine is almost completely naked. It's a sexy thing my looper. I could be cajoled into posting lewd pics of it with the intake plenum off as well, for a fee.

Thanks for the help.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Came across the second world's largest old School Sailboat of imposing size and beauty for the eyes...

School-Ship Union.JPG

Happy Boating