Why can't I post?

mynorac

Cadet
I've tried posting to this forum several times and just seem to work. I am registered as mynorac but I must be an idiot!!

mynorac

Cadet
Yes it did! Wow - I don't know what I did differently but I will not try to post my original question and photos

mynorac

Cadet
Yet it did but I just replied and hit "post reply" and nothing happened so I trying again

mynorac

Cadet
OK OK I just might be getting stupided by the moment!! or maybe I not waiting long enough - this time i am going to send a photo

Tried but got the report that I was NOT authorized

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Are you starting a new thread or posting to an existing thread?

Do you have to login after trying to post?

GA_Boater

New members need more than three posts to attach photos to posts. You were sitting at three, now four - It should work.

mynorac

Cadet
Posting

OK i did make a post but I don't seem to be able to send photo. I tried to send some photos yesterday when i tried posted a question about my merc sterndrive and the site reported that I am not authorized - please help

GA_Boater

Please read this thread from top to bottom.

This thread has all the posts you have made in the forum. You have no threads in the Mercruiser section. Yesterday you did not meet the new member attachment post count restriction. Try it now.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I am new to this forum also. How do I start a new post?

Click the big orange button that says "Post new topic"

Write message, when done

Hit blue button that says "Post"

If you are trying to answer a post, then you either hit the "Quote" link, or the "Post Reply" button.

If you are trying to post an image, click on the "Camera" Icon, find the image on your computer and upload it or enter the URL for where your image is located.

It is not rocket science, but you need to pay attention to the various icons and text buttons that are displayed.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Click the big orange button that says "Post new topic"

Write message, when done

Hit blue button that says "Post".

Yep, but you have to be viewing the forum you want to start a topic under.

This topic was started in this sub forum
http://forums.iboats.com/forum/other...website-issues

Click any 1 of the sub forums listed here
http://forums.iboats.com/forum

And the orange +New Topic button will be at the top left corner of the current topic list for that sub forum