Nascar - Mud Week Special Edition

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Tomorrow the Trucks are making their third visit to Smoke's Eldora Speedway in Ohio for the 1-800-CAR-CASH Mud Summer Classic. Trucks in the dirt and the format is like hundreds of Saturday night racing on local track. Six qualifying races or heats to get into the final. This is always a good evening of racing. The MRN schedule;

eld.PNG

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Thanks for the heads up GA.

I knew the trucks were running at Smokes track this week but did not know it was tomorrow night :)

GA_Boater

YW, Cowboy.

Wonder if there will be fireworks like the track Musky went to Sunday. Some of the drivers might have throwbacks to nights on the small, local tracks. :eek:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So they're broadcasting on FS1 AND FS2 tomorrow nite? My nephew is going to school in Ohio and is headed to the race......

GA_Boater

So they're broadcasting on FS1 AND FS2 tomorrow nite? My nephew is going to school in Ohio and is headed to the race......

The broadcasting by Fox is strange. FS1 is showing soccer from 5-8, while FS2 is doing the qualifying races. At 8 FS1 picks up the Last Chance race and then the Classic, while FS2 does another soccer match.

Why don't they keep the soccer together and the racing together? No wonder why I call them Fox Sucky, it's because they do!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, it's pretty dumb alright. Glad I saw this Topic again. I need to set up to auto tune. Otherwise, I'll forget about the race when tonite rolls around..........

GA_Boater

Spoiler alert

Christopher Bell won with a G-W-C finish.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Why, yes he did....... :) On a side note, Deep Purple is on the Today Show.....:peace::clap2::rockon:

GA_Boater

The spoiler alert was just in case you didn't watch the DVR, Musky. I missed Deep Purple.