Well 27 years ago, I said I do..

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Happy anniversary to my bride of 27 years, wife is so practical, when I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner, she said nope, go down and pick up a Papa Murphy's take and bake pizza, I don't know how to not love this woman!

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Congrats on 27yrs and the staying in anniversary dinner.

southkogs

Staff member
Congratulations MT & Admiral MT. It's a great thing to hear long lasting marriages celebrated. Many, many happy returns!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Thanks guys, for everything she has gone through with me over the years, all the relocations, the damage and rehabilitation from the wound, and many other struggles along the way, frankly, I am surprised she is still here hanging out with me, like I said, I don't know how I could not love her, most of all, despite our differences over the years, she is my friend, my best friend and those as few and far between!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs. , MT! ......belated.........:facepalm:

mla2ofus

Chief Petty Officer
Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. MT, and hope you have lots more!! We're closing in on 49 yrs of me married to a wonderful wife who has also put up w/ a lot.
Mike

NYBo

Admiral
Yes, belated congratulations! Personally, I've been married for something like 32 years. Just not to the same woman...;)

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations MTBoatguy. I love hearing folks staying together in these days of fashionable divorces it seems. My wife and I have now been married 42 years and I can't even remember what it was like not being married. I enjoy living with my wife. And it seems she enjoys being married to me as well, but why, I have no idea... Hang in there and love life...

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well like many, if I added my first to my current it would a few years over 30 that I have been married, unfortunately my first wife did not take to the Military lifestyle to well so she bailed on me after we had our daughter. My current is a real trooper and despite the low spots she is still hanging in there.

robert graham

Admiral
Congrats to you love-birds!...Keep it going! My wife and I also have our 27th anniversary on August 6th...dragging the boat down to the St. John's River to celebrate.....so far, so good!

sam60

Captain
Congrats MT for her putting up with you for that long! :)
34 years here in October here.