Nascar Race #19 - Cup and X-Men at New Hampshire

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Shrubby and FlaCowboy for the win. Cowboy is padding his overall lead, too. Congrats. We'll see how the official points fall out om Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure Cowboy will get the hardware then.

GA_Boater

That was Robby Gordon

No, it was Keso - That was when I started to really not like him. lol

Robby may have done the same, but I did see Keso do it.

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I don't think it really matters, I bet you that every single one of those drivers have one something to cause a yellow when they needed it, that is why everything should be engraved with the team number, then we would not have it happen again.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Shrubby won again????? Didn't see a lap. My daughter and I just got back from the local(1 1/2hrs away) dirt track. Had a Super Stock climb a fence and then the driver went over and start pounding thru the window of the guy he "thought' did it. Entertaining nite. Daughter had a good time...

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have a feeling that Kyle is going to win a few more times before it is all said and done, the guy is a man on a mission right now and JGR is putting it all together right now.

64osby

Admiral
Didn't watch the race, saw some highlights. Nice win for KB. He will make the chase imo.

Nice win for FC. :mad-new: :D

boatman37

Lieutenant
i was at michigan in i believe 1997 jeff gordon had about a 1/2 lap lead and a caution came out for roll bar padding on the track. mark martin ended up winning. which was fine with me as i didn't like gordon at the time...lol. but i never did hear whose car it came from. maybe the said it on TV? it was the june race at michigan.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Now if all the drivers worked as hard as KB Jr, we'd have some great racing each week....

At the dirt track last nite, a Super Stock ended up in the fence. He got out and went to the guy that put him there and started swinging! Gotta like local tracks...

GA_Boater

Now if all the drivers worked as hard as KB Jr, we'd have some great racing each week....

At the dirt track last nite, a Super Stock ended up in the fence. He got out and went to the guy that put him there and started swinging! Gotta like local tracks...

Gotta give you that, Musky. As much as I don't like him, the kid can wheel a car.

Did the local guy get called to the back of the concession stand? Surely there isn't an organizer hauler? LOL

GA_Boater

New Hampshire result are official and FlaCowboy is the first 5 time winner this year. Better reinforce the mantle before this :first: causes the other 4 to crash to the floor. :eek: Congrats, Cowboy.

Cowboy is pulling away on the overall leader board. Almost 300 points ahead of 2nd place aspeck.

Next up is the Brickyard 400 at Indy.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Thanks guys :encouragement:

GA...I believe the mantle will hold it...:car: see y`all at the Brickyard