Random

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
bruceb58, wonder how long that bill board stayed up there before somebody made them remove it... :lol:
What is great about it is that it wasn't even done on purpose. A piece of the top paper was just peeling off.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Today as the wifey and I were out at lunch at one of our Chick-FIl-A's, there was a fairly new truck that we pulled in beside. This truck was covered in total "bedliner" spray. The usual rippled bedliner you see in lots of trucks these days but this truck was sprayed from top to bottom. The hood, fenders, top of the cab, bed, doors and even the pillar sections, everything but the actual glass. I guess he doesn't want any scratches It looked weird for sure...

dwco5051

Commander
WOW, just think, you could mower trees down with that. No simple wimpy grass, you need to go to the woods and cut...

I don't know how far you would get. It looks like a stock lawnmower rear end. It doesn't even have removal bolt on rims but those ones that are splined or keyed to a 5/8 or 3/4" shaft. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

nwcove

Admiral
if it doesnt have the ability to mulch...it totally impractical! :lol:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Profiling in Canada:

You KNOW you wouldn't have stopped me if I was a polar bear:
GetInline_zps82983acc.jpg

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
my neighbor is friends with the guy who drives the county plow so i get to listen to him drive the truck back and forth in my neighbors driveway at 5 AM. nice flashing light and beeper when backing. dogs go nuts yeah I love it.

love having my taxes pay for his plowed drive.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
calm down there avenger79. There's worst things that could happen. He could plow your neighbors drive way off and into your drive way... I do remember shoveling out my dad's car, decades ago now, and the snow plow comes along and dumps the snow back on the car again...