Random

Retiredted

Cadet
I think some of the problems associated with getting older are just proof that we are still alive. And I can tell you, I am surely alive, and that's my story and sticking with it...
Aslo: You know you have all your parts because you can feel them.

64osby

Admiral
My loving wife did me a favor by washing some of my clothes. About half were really grubby ones from working on a project.

She comes up to me after and hands me my F150 truck key that had made it in the wash, not the dryer.

I pop it open and it is really wet inside.

I ask her where the rice is, to put it in a bag. She starts looking and says "I don't want you to use the good rice, it is expensive."

I replied, "Honey it is a $200 key."

aspeck

Staff member

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Some times you just can't make this stuff up;

Wonder where is Judge Wapner...

"Prior consent"? Do you mind if I stare at you? Not at all. Ok, thanks!....lol

"Club 77 is not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up"

Why else would you be there......lol

They're going to run out of things to ban.

aspeck

Staff member
That one is borderline Joe, and definitely NOT "making a family" friendly.

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Had a dolphin swimming around in the canal this afternoon so I stopped what I was doing to watch it, then I thought to my self, no matter how many dolphin I've seen somehow I always stop what I'm doing to watch them for a few minuets. Just a random thought

aspeck

Staff member
Had a dolphin swimming around in the canal this afternoon so I stopped what I was doing to watch it, then I thought to my self, no matter how many dolphin I've seen somehow I always stop what I'm doing to watch them for a few minuets. Just a random thought
I hear you ... have seen so many over the years, but still get excited everytime I see one. Have to stop and watch ... Maybe it was because we watched too much "Flipper" growing up?

havoc_squad

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I hear you ... have seen so many over the years, but still get excited everytime I see one. Have to stop and watch ... Maybe it was because we watched too much "Flipper" growing up?

I suspect the dolphins know fully well that us humans swim in a smaller fish bowl than them, so remember they are watching us going around in circles in that small bowl/tank, not the other way around.