Random

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
i'd have to go to the 70's and back. *0's had some good stuff but...

i think part of the problem is that time has a way of weeding out the BS music. So we have rose colored glasses on the past music. That said....so much of todays is sh...t, mostly made by computers. I don't think time will be kind to this new stuff.

Some of the One-Hit Wonders were really good songs. I hated when Cher started doing the echo and sound effects in some of her songs.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
trust me, this is more funny than it looks

1caLnpP.jpg

gm280

Supreme Mariner
The wife and I went to our every six month checkups. And the sign on the doctor's waiting room door said, in big letters, "If you feel sick, do not enter". And than I thought to myself, isn't this a doctors office? Hmm. Than while waiting in the waiting room, all masked up of course or refused entry, they had this TV set up to show varying different medicines and illness topicals. And while I went in feeling pretty good, seem I had so many symptoms, according to the TV talking about symptoms for about seven different diseases, just by sitting there and watching. Seems going to the doctors for a normal checkup will cause you more problems than solve. The checkup went great, but they really need to turn off the illness programs TV for the waiting room! Shees!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
The truth be, I see this so many time when we are out eating as well. Sad that you go out to be with family and friends, and they seem to be more interesting in their phones than the other people with them.