Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
^^
And the intake nurse.
And the person you spoke to when booking the appointment.
And your wife.
And.....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
^^

Don't forget to get the medical history of all your family. Maybe one of them broke a leg too.

GA_Boater

^^^^
You must have seen that Charlie Watts is skipping the latest farewell tour by the Stones.

GA_Boater

I did not. Health issues?

80 yo and just had a medical procedure.

The news comes after Watts turned 80 in June and had undergone a medical procedure for an unknown condition. A spokesman for the stones issued a statement on Twitter stating that the drummer needs to rest and recover.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Guess its good I don't have Stones tickets this time around.

Was at a Robin Trower 3 years ago when he passed out on stage.

Had tickets to see Dave Mason last November, rescheduled for May of this year, canceled from Covid

Have ZZ Top (now Z Top) tickets for next month.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
With all that stated, I honestly couldn't possibly tell you one group these days from another. And equally couldn't care less either. True quality music faded out years ago in my opinion. You know, the groups that not only sang, but each member could play an instrument amazingly well too... JMHO!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Music does sound the same these days. Has been that way for a number of years. Do I dare say maybe the 80s was the last decent music decade???

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
i'd have to go to the 70's and back. *0's had some good stuff but...

i think part of the problem is that time has a way of weeding out the BS music. So we have rose colored glasses on the past music. That said....so much of todays is sh...t, mostly made by computers. I don't think time will be kind to this new stuff.