Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Shelter Bay Washington several boats on fire right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shelter Bay Washington several boats on fire right now

Oh man, that's too bad. There's some nice looking boats there and the fire equipment being used would barely put out a campfire. Let's hope they can at least save the other boats because the ones on fire are a total loss.

Comment

What horrible pictures. As we all know.......more than likely FULL fuel tanks in most of them. I guess the only bright spot is that they were not occupied so no lives were lost.
      This is a great link to boat specifications http://boatspecs.iboats.com/
      Please, shop iboats first!!

Comment

They had it on our local news last night. The thing I find weird is they complained about lack of water. I can't believe they aren't setup to pull water from the harbor.
        83 Sunrunner 16.5 120 merc Alpha 1 drive SOLD 8/1/13

1996 Crownline 202BR
        5.7l EFI 0f791070
        Bravo I drive

GMC Yukon tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by thumpar View Post
          They had it on our local news last night.
          The fire had made late breaking news here in southern California as well. I guess one of the local news crew team members likes boats too.
          OEM Quality Gear Lubes And Greases Available @ iboats.com 'By Bel-Ray Marine Lubricants -- BOAT SPECS -- FORUM GUIDELINES -- Volvo, OMC & Merc Stern Drive Technical Information For DIYers. -- OEM VOLVO PARTS POWERED BY iBOATS.COM -- All OEM Parts / Parts Lookup Now Available Through iboats.com --

Comment

Always scarey to see boats on fire.. once they get going like that there really is no saving them. Had a similar incident at a local marina here a few years back, 2 35-40' boats went to the bottom, and a third was badly damaged. I ended up checking out one of the big burned out boats at a local wrecking yard a few months later.. just shame to see..
            If I had all the money I've ever spent on boats over the years, I would spend it all on boats. Yup, because I'm stupid like that..

Comment

Working...
            X