Free boat book

Capt Pugwash

Cadet
6. You may not post in the forum to promote any personal enterprise, advertise a business or product, or to solicit responses for contests, polls, or similar. This includes directing members to social networking sites.
The First post of a thread MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, internet site, sale, individual, or service. If you wish to promote a product or internet site, please contact iboats for rates/permission. Please remember that iboats is a retail vendor of marine products and do not post anything that would be detrimental to iboats' interests.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Re: Free boat book

Okay, Harry, I bit. I'll let you know how I liked it.

Capt Pugwash

Cadet

6. You may not post in the forum to promote any personal enterprise, advertise a business or product, or to solicit responses for contests, polls, or similar. This includes directing members to social networking sites.
The First post of a thread MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, internet site, sale, individual, or service. If you wish to promote a product or internet site, please contact iboats for rates/permission. Please remember that iboats is a retail vendor of marine products and do not post anything that would be detrimental to iboats' interests.

Oh dear.... And there I was giving something away to list members for free and I find that i'm not allowed to. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone.
Harry

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No offense. Just rules. :(