Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Musical couple at the gas pump!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical couple at the gas pump!

I found this pretty funny, thought others might enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=648767551816066

Despite not often using facebook, I thought I would take a look at it, my daughter sent it to me.

Re: Musical couple at the gas pump!

We must have been watching this at the same time. I just finished watching and came over here to post it, I couldn't stop laughing,

Two very good singers there....

Comment

That's a cool video. Still shows that there are still decent people in the world. Very funny to watch.
      As in people, there comes a time in your life when you realize what boat will always matter, what boat does matter, & what boat never did. So don't worry about the boats from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. .

1978 MFG Gypsy Rebuild Thread
      1978 MFG Gypsy Rebuild Video
      First Launch After Rebuild
      1979 Sunray SW149 Bow Rider Rebuild Video
      1976 Sunray Boat Floating At The Wharf

Comment

I believe they were on the Today show too..... First time I saw the full vid, good stuff!

Comment

Turns out that both videos were staged... it was in the news the other day. Still funny though.

Comment

Working...
          X