The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Speakin' of tractors...

This one intrigues me! Looks like a Ford 1210 that I saw the other day. Does anyone know if this old Sears tractor has a PTO or who actually made them for Sears?

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Speakin' of tractors...

This one intrigues me! Looks like a Ford 1210 that I saw the other day. Does anyone know if this old Sears tractor has a PTO or who actually made them for Sears?
Uhhh did I miss something?:confused:

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

OOPS! Forgot to put in the linky... here it is.

http://ocala.craigslist.org/grd/1538370399.html
Awwww, expired posting. Ocala FL - Hmmm horse country..

.Getting some thoughts about a HIJACK---Who else is into horseback riding/ showing / mucking stalls?

My wife has a big ol Appaloosa, 7 yr old kiddo rides one of the leased guys. Started the little one at the age of 3, she loves it. Mrs M has been riding/ training them ( and herself) since about the age of 12.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Awwww, expired posting. Ocala FL - Hmmm horse country..

.Getting some thoughts about a HIJACK---Who else is into horseback riding/ showing / mucking stalls?

My wife has a big ol Appaloosa, 7 yr old kiddo rides one of the leased guys. Started the little one at the age of 3, she loves it. Mrs M has been riding/ training them ( and herself) since about the age of 12.
Yeah, I guess it expired this morning and hasn't been relisted. It's a Sears garden tractor, perhaps an SS16 with what is likely an Onan 16hp engine and Hi and Lo range transmission. The loader bucket is electrically operated. Doubt that it has a PTO on the back though. From the research I did last night, the little tractor was probably made by Roper sometime from 1983 - 1986. I'm not sure that it has enough "oomph" for the work I want to do around here, but it was cheap.

The asking price was $500, so I was keeping an eye on the ad.

As for horses... I like 'em and am zoned for 2 here, but costs are prohibitive for me.

Dunno that I'd be all that interested in mucking stalls though! :D

Here's the tractor:

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

That is a lot of bucket ! Neat looking though!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Yeah, I've seen that BBQ before and it's cute and everything, but THIS is the worlds BADDEST revolver! :D

b52.jpg

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Yeah, I've seen that BBQ before and it's cute and everything, but THIS is the worlds BADDEST revolver! :D

b52.jpg

Ok perhaps..but ummmm not much is edible when that bad boy does his job

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

How's your WEATHER?

Had some scary stuff blow through here yesterday afternoon. Tornado warning and the center of circulation went right past my property. Freaky.

That cold spell we had here a few weeks ago definitely took a toll. The farmers watered their crops to protect them from the freezes, but were drawing from the aquifer at a BILLION gallons a day! The aquifer dropped 60 feet, then rebounded 50 feet within 48 hours. Over 700 complaints of dry wells were filed, plus 85 confirmed sink holes.

Cold weather BEGONE!! :mad:

Got this email pic from my daughter in Philly this morning. YUK! :D

phillysnow6feb10.jpg

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

The weather sucks. I posted my pics in the Nor'ester thread. Spent much of the day shoveling.

tallcanadian

Captain

Hijack...wow, that felt good. I know by reading some of the threads here, we have some firearm enthusiasts, so I thought i would throw in this video call Macho Skeet Shooting. This was just sent to me so I wanted to share..enjoy.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hijack...wow, that felt good. I know by reading some of the threads here, we have some firearm enthusiasts, so I thought i would throw in this video call Macho Skeet Shooting. This was just sent to me so I wanted to share..enjoy.

Cool, now that's what I call bringing out the big guns lol
Can I borrow that from you for facebook :D

tallcanadian

Captain

Cool, now that's what I call bringing out the big guns lol
Can I borrow that from you for facebook :D

It's yours. Some videos are just so cool. Did you see the airforce one I posted in general chats? Its a video view of a jet fighter pilot at work..very cool.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

It's yours. Some videos are just so cool. Did you see the airforce one I posted in general chats? Its a video view of a jet fighter pilot at work..very cool.

Thanks I just posted it on my wall :D Yep I saw the jet one, that was also pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.