The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

HAHAHA yeah I have a couple people I can dedicate this song to.

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

HI AGAIN YALL!!! :D

Just seein what all is goin on!!!

Gotta stay up all night...with the 6yo....he's got a 9am sleep deprived eeg.... I'm loaded on caffiene :D but he can't have any.... thank goodness for netflix instant movies on the puter!!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

HI AGAIN YALL!!! :D

Just seein what all is goin on!!!

Gotta stay up all night...with the 6yo....he's got a 9am sleep deprived eeg.... I'm loaded on caffiene :D but he can't have any.... thank goodness for netflix instant movies on the puter!!

Hey Snow, That poor child to have to go through that , my heart goes out to both of you and your family

Regards,
Bill

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

'Maters & peppers oh my!

Got stuff growing, but am in the process of adding amendments per my soil test and the extension agent's recommendations.

Cool that things are finally growing though!

6may10b.jpg

6may10c.jpg

6may10d.jpg

6may10e.jpg

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Snow, That poor child to have to go through that , my heart goes out to both of you and your family

Regards,
Bill
Yup, it was fine until about 7am, when we drove to Waffle House for breakfast... :( Aint ever puttin my child through that again.... :mad: Not normal protocol for pediatrics, according to the eeg tech. Stupid Neurologist :mad: So glad we're changed over to the Pediatric specific one now...

HIJACK!

'Maters & peppers oh my!

Got stuff growing, but am in the process of adding amendments per my soil test and the extension agent's recommendations.

Oh! Looks like thems comin along real nice!!! Should make some mighty tasty sammiches :cool:

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer

HIJACK!

'Maters & peppers oh my!

6may10b.jpg

6may10c.jpg

6may10d.jpg

6may10e.jpg

Nice I would like to grow a garden.'

I would be afraid of this guy eating your garden tho.
hawk3.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hijack

Ok, so my wife is in this mothers group and is doing a fundraiser for The Children of St Jude. With me so far, my WIFE is doing this......... SO this is what I did today Printing printing and more Printing
IMG00442.jpg

Printing printing and more Printing, until
100_9800.jpg

and I am still not done:eek: I have to admit I am having fun doing:) this even if I did leave someone without AC today:eek: the customer was a good egg about it told him I would be there 1st thing in the AM :)

I think it still needs some colorful photos of kids playing my wife is saying no its fine, any opinions???

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

It was a Great day for the Children of St. Judes and our families today The weather held out even though the forecast stated thunderstorms Guess the big guy was smiling on us
Trike-a-thon094.jpg

Trike-a-thon095.jpg

It was a great day for all and raised so far almost $4000 for the cause in the on-line donations, the envelopes for local fund raising has yet to be counted .

Just wanted to share :)

MRS

Commander

Good job anything for the kids is Great glad the weather held out for them.:)

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Makes all those banners worth it, eh? Good day!!!!!!!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

I really enjoyed helping and It was well worth it for the kids :) they exceeded the $5000 target for the event. The sad side note to this is one of the organizers, she is a member of my wife's group and the Kiwanis club did a 2nd charity event for the Kiwanis Club only, had her car smashed yesterday while returning the Mikey "D"s setup with her little kids in the car :(. So here this poor woman spent the entire mothers day weekend helping others to wind up with hardship for herself Everyone is OK but sometimes life is just cruel .

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

Nature time? I?ve been telling my GF to watch her step out here in the country. She?s a city girl and doesn?t pay the closest attention to where her feet go. But she's paying attention now!

On Monday, I was sitting in my computer room and heard what sounded like someone tromping around the side yard and looked out and saw a fully grown rabbit... being chased by a snake!

Each time the rabbit tried to move, the snake would head it off! I grabbed the camera and went out to capture the event. As I got close enough, the rabbit took off, away from the snake, which stayed still until I was fairly close. Then it took off up alongside the house. Check the video.. the snake was right next to my garden hose!

Sooo... I went inside to work on the video and heard a loud commotion from out front. Went to the front door and heard a fuss up in the trees. As I stepped out to look, two big crows dropped down outta the trees and took off... and one bluejay feather fell silently to the ground. Dunno what happened to the bluejay.

Anyway, when I stepped onto the front porch, I heard a great rustling of leaves underneath the porch, looked down and saw another snake! YIKES! Went back inside to grab the camera, but when I returned, the snake was gone... whereabouts unknown!

I stayed indoors much of that day!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey BWR,
Hope all is well long time no speak. You need to break the city girl in lol. What kind of snake was that, it scooted away to fast for me to see. As long as its not poisonous, snakes are our friends lol :D. Personally I catch them, play with them with the kids then set them free.

EDIT- you also need to teach her how to tell the difference :)

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Hey BWR,
Hope all is well long time no speak. You need to break the city girl in lol. What kind of snake was that, it scooted away to fast for me to see. As long as its not poisonous, snakes are our friends lol :D. Personally I catch them, play with them with the kids then set them free.

EDIT- you also need to teach her how to tell the difference :)
Long time no speak is SUCH a correct expression with me. I've had 5 vocal cord surgeries and am effectively mute. I was SUPPOSED to be cleared to get some injections last week to improve my voice... according to 2 doctors. However, the chief ENT surgeon notified me that he wants me to go in for surgery #6 now. He said he'll take a look while he's in there and make a determination in real time as to whether or not he'll do surgery or injection. Sheesh.

As for my GF - she's learning, but hasn't actually seen a snake in person yet. Time will catch up to her eventually though. Heh. That particular snake looked like a black racer to me. The SECOND snake appeared to be a different type, with a mottled brown tail, which is all I could see.

I've killed 3 pygmy rattlers here, right next to the house. A neighbor buddy killed an 8 foot eastern diamondback at the head of my driveway (400' from the house) and an adjoining neighbor killed a 5 foot eastern diamondback on the western edge of my property.

I don't like snakes, but will leave the non-poisonous ones alone as long as they leave ME alone. It's when they jump outta da bushes that things get interesting! :eek:

MrsBoatinOkie

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Speaking of snakes... In our neck of the woods snakes are coming out of the woodwork recently.

I am (was) a city girl transplanted into a small town life. Even helped with skinning a rattler last year.

I never saw the thing alive luckily and BigBoatinOkie here killed it with his truck tire. However, it's the largest snake I've seen with my own to eyes :eek:

100_0860.jpg

tallcanadian

Captain

We don't have any snakes here. Not even grass snakes. No snakes, no skunks, no porcupines. Just a lot of moose and rabbits, oh so many rabbits.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

This 15 ft. eastern diamondback rattler was found at a mall in St. Augustine. Yikes! :eek:

BIGsnake1.jpg

BIGsnake2.jpg

BIGsnake3.jpg

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holy Shnikes! That is a big arse snake!

Hey- does anyone know how the gun bluebook really works? Reason I ask is that a guy just handed over to me a 1967 Belgian Browning A5 Magnum Twenty, vent rib, gold trigger... Said it was 98% , but it is not all that he says it is. 98%, should look almost as new, yes?

What do you call the screws in the reciever that keeps the other screw from backing out? You know, the one that kinda overlaps the other screw a bit, the heads interfere with each other...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.