The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

jevery

Chief Petty Officer
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

It just seems to blend into the background. Looks a little blurry or something. I doubt anyone will be able to pick the bow out of that picture.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Edit edit edit--------

I was going to add to my last post but I didn't want to get the thread shut down ;)

The Hijack zone is now #2 in both views and reply's of all time here in the DC zone.. Considering I only started this thread back in Sept, 09, that in itself has to be a record here of some sort :D

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey tallcanadian

I just checked out your Live Boat Camera, All I saw was a pic of your backyard and your neighbor leaving in what looked to be a black car :confused:

tallcanadian

Captain

Hey tallcanadian

I just checked out your Live Boat Camera, All I saw was a pic of your backyard and your neighbor leaving in what looked to be a black car :confused:

If that black car is gone then someone stole it. It's mine. lol. I take my cam out when I'm working on my boat. It's not an outdoor camera. And it wouldn't last long in this side of the world. Keep on checking. I'm waiting now for the weather to get warmer. Thanks for checking in though.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

If that black car is gone then someone stole it. It's mine. lol. I take my cam out when I'm working on my boat. It's not an outdoor camera. And it wouldn't last long in this side of the world. Keep on checking. I'm waiting now for the weather to get warmer. Thanks for checking in though.

Wow, Hey man you might wanna check on your car, I swear at 5:10 when I looked I watched what I thought was a black car back out from behind the fence there and drive away :eek: . It was going on just as I looked at your link

EDIT- it wasn't the car backed up to the shed

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

I had to respond via pm...some of ya need to check lol

83vert

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have not been around lately and this is what I come back to!! I have never had the urge to bow hunt so bad in my life. :eek::eek: Keep up the good work :D:D

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

I have not been around lately and this is what I come back to!! I have never had the urge to bow hunt so bad in my life. :eek::eek: Keep up the good work :D:D

Hey Vert, see all you've been missing. You should have been here last week when ......edit edit......... Oh, can't talk about it cause it was banned :eek: lol, but you missed it ;)

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer

HOLY SANTA CLAUS *&^%

I need to hurry and get my bow re strung so I can join in on the Hunting.

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hijack.

Great looking trains. Love them. I know there are a lot of hunters here. I've heard and read alot about firearms and stuff. A bit about bow hunting. I just started to get into bow hunting but still a novice. Can someone tell me what kind of bow this is??

ATT1.jpg

You boyz are AWFUL!!!! :eek::D

Thats actually a bow hunteress who posts on Archerytalk...I dunno her or the bf, but they always seem to find that pic, wherever its been posted (which is pretty much everywhere LOL!)

Last edited:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

I would like to discuss two small things----
first, the bow+ the person + my wife watching me, and reading the header,
"COMPOUNDS" to a divorce really fast, kidding:D
The second is everytime I have gotton hooked up with some NEWFY CHICK
(Sorry TC I dont Know If thats your girl friend, daughter or wife or neighbor, or some person off the web)
I almost get killed, they are a crazy lot on the rock!!!!! :D

sprintst

Commander

She seems really nice. I've got a good feeling about her :)

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

LOL^^^^^^,

I think TC posted it just to change topic from my mitts :D
See Thrill its your fault :eek: pick on me again, maybe we'll get better pics :eek: ;)

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hijack

What a bummer today, raining here so my little guy and I didn't ride our bikes to school this morning :( I really enjoy that little father-son time we spend riding although, no more wheelies for me :redface: at least not on his little bike :D

sprintst

Commander

Rest up and you'll be riding again in no time.

PS those would be two handfuls for you :)

sprintst

Commander

Check it out. I must have sold a rocket launcher or something I forgot about. Check out the warning from e-bay. I sold my old scope mounts that I bought from them no less.

They act like I sold this thing

eBay sent this message to Richard D'Amours ().
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Alert: New Military Items policy

You may have recently listed an item in a category in which military-related items are sold. Our military items policy covers the sale of certain military items and data on our site.

Many of these items are regulated by the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Part 121. These regulations are mandated by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). Items covered by ITAR Part 121 that are otherwise allowed on eBay may not be sold on eBay.ca and can only be sold on eBay.com by U.S. sellers to buyers residing in the United States.

Before listing any military items on eBay, you should review our military items policy here:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/military-items.html

You also need to review the information regarding ITAR Part 121:
http://pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar_official.html

Make sure your listings for military items follow these guidelines. If they don't, they will be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limitation on your buying and selling privileges, suspension of your account, and/or referral of the matter to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Thanks for your attention to this issue.

Sincerely,

eBay

Attachments

• Madeira2 011.jpg
    Madeira2 011.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0

rbh

Fleet Admiral

I wonder how they would handle the sale of the Leopard MKii chassis last month from Ontario????
No turret or gun, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.