ezbtr

Commander
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

That plane is so cool!! Easy to fly??

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

That plane is so cool!! Easy to fly??
Yeah, it flies just fine. Doing so in my tree-studded yard is not wise nor easy, hence the short duration videos. I've been busy doing yardwork the last few days, so haven't done much flying. However, I think that when I get a chance that I'll take the plane to a nearby park where it's more open and get some serious stick time.

Speaking of yardwork... HIJACK!!

Got a LOT done the last coupla days on the "back 40" at my place. I'm really enjoying the seat time on my little mule, but once in awhile I have to let the neighbors get a turn while I take pix! :D

Here is a video and some before & after pix.

beforeclearing7.jpg

afterclearing1.jpg

beforeclearing6.jpg

afterclearing2.jpg

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer

HIJACK!!! this one is for HVAC.............

We were painting the boat some more haha, and we decided to mock this up for Bill.

DSC00688.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

HIJACK!!! this one is for HVAC.............

We were painting the boat some more haha, and we decided to mock this up for Bill.

LOL A gun turret on the bow cool. Maybe I will use that design on the Sea Gem. It could serve dual purpose if I can't get any fish on my hook I can at least shoot the ones I see :eek: If the CG asks I'll tell them I'm going after JAWS lol

HIjack Here is a old song to get everyone with a significant other out there who hates boating and fishing :eek: ready for the choices they'll have to make :D

Hey BWR- now you have to plant some pear, apple trees, and berries to bring more dear to the property ;)

thrillhouse700

niiice, I start night shift today so im just taking it easy.....

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

niiice, I start night shift today so im just taking it easy.....

Night shift , I always liked working that. I used to go straight to the rink in the morning and get some 7am ice time, usually the only one on it except for a few instructors, man those were the good ol days :)

Hijack - This is not a good day!!
no progress on the engine today and its already 3:30pm :mad:. 1st although I mic up the journals and bearings I still like to plasti-gauge them. No one in these make believe auto part stores know what plasti-gauge is, and they look at me like I'm the stupid one Grrrrr they look at each other and give stupid laughs asking "WHATS THAT" never heard of it. It took till 1pm to finally find a REAL auto parts store. Ok, so now I think I am all set I come home, run a chase tap in all the threads, blow out the block, wash/dry blow out the crank lay in the bearings, put the caps on and go for the torque wrench. Wait, where the heck is my torque wrench........ after 2 hrs of searching I have given up. In moving out of my shop it must have gotten buried somewhere. How can I loose a 2'long bright red case :( This is complete insanity I am going to have to drive 45mi each way to borrow one from my pal Charlie.

thrillhouse700

It could be worse you could have driven to Cali to borrow one from me haha :)

Plasti-gauge hahahaha theres people in my old shop that didnt know what that was............

Its like the time I went to Home Depot and asked if they had spring steal. They looked at me like I was retarded. Every time i go in they can't answer any of my questions so now when they ask, "Can I help you?" You haven't been able to thus far, and keep walking. If I can't find it at HD by myself Ill drive to lowes and ask someone.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

...Hey BWR- now you have to plant some pear, apple trees, and berries to bring more dear to the property ;)
I do plan to put in some blueberry bushes and other goodies, but my property is quite small and there aren't any deer in the neighborhood... dangit!

Torque wrench - uuuhhhh... I'm not sayin' it's right, but when my neighbor needs a special tool, he goes to the store and buys one, uses it... then takes it back the next day for a full refund. Just sayin'... ;)

mphy98

Lieutenant

Please allow me a little rant.

I belong to another forum for RV's. Some people view a Coachmen class a as a bargain basement rv. I just get so angry I could spit. They all use the same basic components, either a ford or gm chassis for the most part, attwood water heaters, same fridges, same pluming, just different touches.Even the fiberglass sides are made by two mfg's in the USA. I have had mine for 3 years with no problems. It goes to Canada 2 times a year with 4 or 5 guys in it and we do not treat her too well sometimes.(muddy boots and wet clothes) It is just like the Bayliner issue hear I guess. We bought this thing to fish with and it serves our needs well. It is 35' of home plus 2 huge slideouts. I bought it used 3 years ago with 21000 miles on it for only 23grand. It even has corian counter tops. So to the snobs pffffttt. Sorry to rant but I had to vent and High jack

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey mphy98 - Vent away I hate people like that, don't let those jerks on the RV forum get to you. its an RV that serves you and your family well. Those who try to belittle you or look down at your rig are just suffering form the "look at me" syndrome. S@r#w them

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

Spotted this Cooper's hawk at my front yard waterhole. Snapped a couple pix through the glass from inside my house.

Is that bad bird missing a leg, or is it just tucked up underneath?

hawk1.jpg

hawk2.jpg

hawk3.jpg

hawk4.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

HIJACK!

Spotted this Cooper's hawk at my front yard waterhole. Snapped a couple pix through the glass from inside my house.

Hey BWR It sure looks like its missing a leg , if its a female maybe her name is Eileen :eek: :D

PeterMcG

Seaman

HIJACK!

Tough to say if a leg is missing, but it sure seems like the quail from 2 weeks ago are now missing....

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Tough to say if a leg is missing, but it sure seems like the quail from 2 weeks ago are now missing....
Nah, the quail were out there again this morning. I was havin' coffee and watchin' 'em having breakfast. :D

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Another hawk visited this afternoon. This one decided to take a break on the bench before getting a drink! This bird was smaller than the one I posted before. And, as is usually the case with me... the pix were taken through the glass from a window in my house.

h1a.jpg

h2a.jpg

h3a.jpg

h4a.jpg

h5a.jpg

h6a.jpg

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

And the last 2 pix from this visit:

h7a.jpg

h8a.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey BWR Cool pictures, you must have one heck of a camera. Spring must be here because I have cardinals and blue jays outside mt window every morning but the minute I try to take a pic they fly away, must be camera shy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.