The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Nice truck Vegas! I think it will serve you well. I picked up a rust free '90 K1500 about 4 years ago for roughly the same price. Had a whopping 80k miles on it. Unfortunately it apparently wasn't maintained too well under the hood. So I had the tired 305 replaced with a new Jasper 350.

DSCF0685.jpg

I got rid of those steelies also and replaced with them some newer alloys
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/Chris Boat/DSCF2291.jpg

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Anybody heard from vegasphotoman? Fox news had a high speed chase involving a white truck in Vegas this morning! :eek: :D

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I like them older chebys. Good truck, specially if you have a 350 in it. Too bad you guys aren't in Cali my buddy has a brand new fully built Currie rear end for sale. Bought it then sold his truck so its been sitting in his garage in the packaging for over a year now.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

thats a cherry old chevy Jeremy! too bad the low mile engine was bunk!
I avoided th 4x4s esp on the chebbies because of all the extra parts that leak break and higher insurance, worse gas mileage etc...Did like em tho!

=========

sweet glock thrillhouse!

===========\

Hey BWR that wasnt me! lol I swear! tho I am on the lam....dont tell the cops where Im at!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey Thrill - Nice Mods on the Glock but I didn't see the HomeBoy Sights lol

Ez - Cool truck whats the name there on the side of your boat, could only read Work'n My pal charlie only buys 1500 & 2500's very rugged almost bullet proof truck.
1024x768, Humm better watch out the pixel police might get ya lol Just messin with ya, sorry I couldn't resist

Hey BWR
- No worries, just for your enjoyment, I contacted CSI, ATF and every other acronym with the Vegas whereabouts so you can watch him tomorrow on fox lol

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Hey BWR - No worries, just for your enjoyment, I contacted CSI, ATF and every other acronym with the Vegas whereabouts so you can watch him tomorrow on fox lol
Looking forward to your presentation! :D

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Ez - Cool truck whats the name there on the side of your boat, could only read Work'n My pal charlie only buys 1500 & 2500's very rugged almost bullet proof truck.
1024x768, Humm better watch out the pixel police might get ya lol Just messin with ya, sorry I couldn't resist

Knot Work'n. It's stupid and will be coming off. Not my boat though. It's my buddy's. I dragged it home for him a couple weeks ago after he bought it. It's going to be our Chesapeake Bay cruiser this summer if it works out. 21' Starcraft Chieftain with a 90HP outboard. Will probably be a turd with that motor but don't care as long as it goes. Don't know why you're seeing a larger picture. I resized it immediately after posting it. Weird.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

OK i think i win the at work f ups. after were done splicing the fiber we have to test it.
well i missed 2 houses. no biggie 5 min to test them but its a 12 hour drive each way oops.
so that's 3 days wasted production. glad its the other guys responsibility to make sure we didn't miss anything.

maybe next time he'll ck it before he gets high

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Knot Work'n. It's stupid and will be coming off. Not my boat though. It's my buddy's. I dragged it home for him a couple weeks ago after he bought it. It's going to be our Chesapeake Bay cruiser this summer if it works out. 21' Starcraft Chieftain with a 90HP outboard. Will probably be a turd with that motor but don't care as long as it goes. Don't know why you're seeing a larger picture. I resized it immediately after posting it. Weird.

Yea, I don't think I would want that for a boat name either lol

That is strange with the images, here is a screen shot of what I see.
boatcam1022.jpg

The top pic comes out fine the bottom one shows 1024x768 it even comes up that way in properties
boatcam1019.jpg

I have been having some issues with this laptop lately some of my brothers images and video on fb don't even come up others are huge and he has them sized all the same :confused:

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

OK i think i win the at work f ups. after were done splicing the fiber we have to test it.
well i missed 2 houses. no biggie 5 min to test them but its a 12 hour drive each way oops.
so that's 3 days wasted production. glad its the other guys responsibility to make sure we didn't miss anything.

Now I don't feel to bad about fixing the wrong customers boiler :eek:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

And you still get paid, and the foreman still has a job. oyyy

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

ya Ive been with the company for 10 years hes been there 15 we were out for 5 weeks so that's 35 days working. and that's first real mistake either one of us has made. so we were due
found out the other guys heading that way to go snowmobiling so its not gonna cost much.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

Let's talk about TRACTORS! Who's got 'em? What do ya use 'em for? What make/brand/model? Gas or diesel? Two or four wheel drive? What attachments? I've been cravin' one for awhile myself!

PICTURES! We need PICTURES!! :D

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

HIJACK!

Let's talk about TRACTORS! Who's got 'em? What do ya use 'em for? What make/brand/model? Gas or diesel? Two or four wheel drive? What attachments? I've been cravin' one for awhile myself!

PICTURES! We need PICTURES!! :D

Hang on a second, let me look in the files....by the way, do not, by any means, ever, ever , ever look at http://www.mytractorforum.com/index.php

Here is our 1985 Case 648 BH. Too bad the D100 backhoe is not with it:mad: I use it for light grading, plowing, moving materials, breaking, and fixing.
The Craftman DLT 3000 is used for mowing and hauling firewood, and lately have found it to be handy for towing kids behind it in the snow.

Just fixed a friends 1950 Ford 8N w/ a loader on it. Way too fun..
Got a Case 222, that is my dads plowing setup, perfect for the city lot .

Attachments

• 100_5315.JPG
    100_5315.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 0

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Hang on a second, let me look in the files....by the way, do not, by any means, ever, ever , ever look at http://www.mytractorforum.com/index.php...

Too late! I found that forum while researching tractors and am still reading! :D

Nice lookin' set of rigs you have there. I saw a John Deere 2305 on C/L for cheap, so got fired up. Then while researching, I started thinking that a 2320 might be better for my uses around here.

Ahhh... decisions, decisions! LOL

Here's a 2320 removing a stump. Neato! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twjVvSgVoLQ&feature=related

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

I think everyone has seen my pride and joy tractor before but here's a pic of my Case 3220 Its only a 2wd Diesel but the dually wheels help it. all I have right now is a sickle and a flail mower. I got this one after it was retired from the PA highway department
Liamtractor1.jpg

Other than that I have 2 craftsman, I think ones 12hp & the other is 18 or something

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

BWR- Jump in and get one! Real handy to have. I also use my loader for moving the boats/ trailers around. One could justify it just as a yard mule:D

HVAC- Nice rig there, even got the kid involved!

I picked up a Plymouth ride- on mower that I was gonna re-sell, but my 7 year old fell in love with it and wanted to make it look like new. The motor was froze, so we dug into it, and she had the head off the motor in a matter of an hour or so while I was working on the 648 beside her. Dad, can I use that 1/2 inch socket again please?? What size is this?? Can you get that cheater bar for me? Just might have a little wrench for a daughter! ...:DLove it. It needs a resto anyway and we are having fun with it.

Hope to get it done for spring.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Thats way cool Marlboro! gettin the kids involved....

its strange how once you get to more country like areas..seems EVERYONE has a tractor.....I like the super old ones...look like cool restores!

I wouldnt mind having a backhoe / shovler for gold mining!

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

=vegasphotoman;2480023]Thats way cool Marlboro! gettin the kids involved....
Yeah, its really fun. She always is wondering what this and that is , and why it is that way. Kinda handy too,when she was 4 she got her little paws got into merc 650 to pull a part off I could not reach

its strange how once you get to more country like areas..seems EVERYONE has a tractor.....I like the super old ones...look like cool restores!

Yeah, that is true. I wish I had the land to justify one like HVACs!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Yeah, its really fun. She always is wondering what this and that is , and why it is that way. Kinda handy too,when she was 4 she got her little paws got into merc 650 to pull a part off I could not reach

Yeah, that is true. I wish I had the land to justify one like HVACs!
Tey Marlboro ,
One thing I found with my kids, my daughter at 4 is more interested in
helping and working than my 7yo boy. Caitlyn will stay with me for 10hrs straight sanding or handing me wrenches etc.. Liam his attention span is about 10min

More land :confused: my yard is 40'x200' :D Naa just messin with you lol. That's our country place, I actually got that tractor because we have 125 acres, somewhere around 70 cleared that have really overgrown over the years and I don't get up there as often as I want so I have to Tim Allen it "More Power More Power" . This spring I want to get a payloader and backhoe attachment for her unless I can find a dynahoe or something cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.