What's the worst thing you could put in a gas tank? UPDATE

txswinner

Banned
Re: What's the worst thing you could put in a gas tank? UPDATE

Hope your luck is better than mine, he would have a guilty conscience, come back and put it in my vehicle, then fill it with gas to make up for what he stole!!!!

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Hope your luck is better than mine, he would have a guilty conscience, come back and put it in my vehicle, then fill it with gas to make up for what he stole!!!!
Well, we all get what we deserve, don't we? :D that is a joke.<br /><br />ZmOz, I really do hope you find the culprit. Whatever neighbor has his car towed out of the driveway would be the first guess!

JRJ

Commander

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> UPDATE:<br />I've been in commiefornia for a few days, and I came home to find my "special" gas can missing. 3 gallons of old gas, a gallon of diesel, half gallon of methanol, and lots of lapping compound. :D Now the hunt is on for broken down/smoke spewing cars in the area. ;)
Hope the thief stays in Orecommiegon :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey, there is a local police cruiser belching up smoke and limping its way back to headquarters. !!<br /><br />Wouldn't that be somethin?

bandit86

Banned

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I heard your gascan is gone! Your neighbour didnt use it to top up your lawnmover after he used it by any chance?

SwampNut

Petty Officer 1st Class

Worst thing to put in gas: Water. Been dealing with that all morning. Just when you think you got it all out...

Pony

Rear Admiral

My truck won't start after a messy and chaotic shut down :mad: , visiting some friends in Oregon and ran out of gas, saw a gas tank and borrowed it.......even left $50 in an envelope and shoved it under his back door with a note and explanation. :eek:

heycods

Captain

Gee Im gona ffeel bad if Zm kills some little old lady driving a 1963 pontiac that is wore out and carboned up. ;) :p :p

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Gotta feel sorry for the guy; BUT; that is funny! :D :D :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Hang'n In:<br /> Gotta feel sorry for the guy; BUT; that is funny! :D :D :D
Nah...anyone stupid enough to try and tow a twin-axle caravan with a Renault 5 deserves their Darwin award.

aspeck

Staff member

"He's running a bit rich.." What an understatement!

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by harkawy:<br />
Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br /> I think I saw the culprit go by with a camper in tow for the weekend ;) <br /><br />www.lookatentertainment.com/nneu231nd1zd823/vids/v-568.wmv
Dave,<br /><br />How did you post the link to the wmv file. I've tried and all I get is page not found. Thanx
All I did was copy and paste into the message. I can still see the video by clicking on it. Maybe if you right click and "save target as" :confused: