Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Computer problems, Fuel pump question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer problems, Fuel pump question

Hey folks, I had computer problems the last few days, but I'm finaly back online. I have a technical question posted here http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...=006513#000016 that hopefuly you guys can help me work out. Roscoe and Eurolarva have helped a bunch this season, and others have also for that matter.Thanks!Now to catch up on what I've missed!

Re: Computer problems, Fuel pump question

Sorry, can't help with an outboard fuel pump, I don't know much about outboards, I run an I/0. Welcome back though!

Comment

Thanks vipzach!Hopefully I'll get some more responses monday when most people are back at work.

Comment

what kind of computer? I don't think mine has a fuel pump...
        It's all about the tools.

"If the ocean is glass flat and the sun is shining, you open up the special memory compartment of your brain and start recording the smells, sounds, sights and feelings." -- Philster

"Poets talk about 'spots of time,' but it is really fishermen who experience eternity compressed into a moment. No one can tell what a spot of time is until suddenly the whole world is a fish and the fish is gone. I shall remember that son of a b**** forever." -- N. Maclean

Comment

Working...
        X