Best Lake Songs

glassparguy

Cadet
My gal and I have been in discussion about the best lake songs. Big fan of that Hank, Toby Keith, a lil Pink Floyd, etc.

I am just curious what song brightens your day when you are out on the water and you hear it come on?

My gal loves that new Kid Rock song while I tend to fall back to Brooks N' Dunn's Red Dirt Road or any older country(i.e. Hank).

Can't complain one bit about "Wipe It Down" during BEAD time if you know what I mean:cool::D:D

heycods

Captain
Re: Best Lake Songs

Whats wrong with Chatahoochie and Party cove by Alan Jackson? It dont get any better than that!

mike64

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald? :eek:

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Learn the verses for Eskimo Nell.....you won't need music then.

Cheers
Phillip

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Row row row your boat........ don't you just love it when equipment fails!

bhammer

Ensign

The best lake music is the the one coming from my speakers that I can hear and not from someone else's that thinks I want to listen to their best lake songs. :D

Generally, we plug in the wife's Zune and it is cool with me.:D

gonefishie

Commander

I don't know! I guess music is not neccessary because whenever I'm on the water that day is already as bright as it can be.

f_inscreenname

Commander

The sweet sounds of the 454 being backed up by thru hull exhaust.
You cant hear anything else anyway.:D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

The sweet sounds of the 454 being backed up by thru hull exhaust.
You cant hear anything else anyway.:D
Apparently your marine sound system is in need of upgrading :eek::D................................My buddy's got twin 350's running through OT's and you can still hear the tunes at 70+ MPH............;):):D

heycods

Captain

Can`t hear nature anymore Roscoe, too many years of loud equipment and no hearing protection! In fact I can herdly make out the words to the music from the blairing music on the lake anymore! It does still have words dosen`t it? Or is it just a bunch of base now? :(

J. Howard

Petty Officer 3rd Class

My gal and I have been in discussion about the best lake songs. Big fan of that Hank, Toby Keith, a lil Pink Floyd, etc.

I am just curious what song brightens your day when you are out on the water and you hear it come on?

My gal loves that new Kid Rock song while I tend to fall back to Brooks N' Dunn's Red Dirt Road or any older country(i.e. Hank).

Can't complain one bit about "Wipe It Down" during BEAD time if you know what I mean:cool::D:D

The first song that came on the radio on one of my very first outings with my new (to me) boat was The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Now, I realize that this isn't a very positive song to be listening to while boating, especially since I'm on one of the Great Lakes, but I really love hearing it when I'm out there.

SuperNova

Lieutenant

I have the theme song from "Jaws" on a loop and I just play that over and over...........

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"Crazy B&#@h" by Buckcherry :D

seaman campbell

Chief Petty Officer

redneck yacht club, we have even gone so far as to change the words to meet the specifics of our crowd ;);)