Best Lake Songs

greasemonkeyjmj

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Best Lake Songs

i like either mother,mother ocean by buffett or black water by the doobie bros.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Personally I like the peace and tranquility out there.
On the occasions that I do have some music I play my all time favorite group, The Electric Light Orchestra.

Labman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm with CATransplant'

Indian Lake is the scene you should make ------1968 ahhh them were good days, as I remember:confused:

mtduckhunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

i like Alcoholinass by Hellyea! :D

and just about any country.

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

I normally listen to country when I'm on the water cruising or when we are tied up with friends. Jason Michael Carroll's "I can sleep when I'm dead" and Jake Owens "Yee Haw" seem to get played a lot along with anything by Taylor Swift.

Now, when we are flying down the river (or lake), we jam with AC/DC, Saliva, or maybe some Offspring. :D

Old sea shantys....like "sail away ladies"If you have never heard this one google up a short listen......you can smell the salt water as you listen.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I'm with CATransplant'

Indian Lake is the scene you should make ------1968 ahhh them were good days, as I remember:confused:

Boy, that's out of the archives. And it ranks right up there with MMMBop by Hanson. But I liked them both.

xxturbowesxx

Chief Petty Officer

for me the eagles(tequila sunrise sets the mood),stevie ray vaughn,hagar,ccr, or hendrix

BamaAlum97

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Bama Breeze by Jimmy Buffett...pretty much tells the tale of my college days and hanging out at the FloraBama...