Congrats JB

Carphunter

Commander
Just noticed in another thread that you went over 9000 posts. :eek: Whew!<br /><br />My typing finger would be wore out for sure. :p <br /><br />Anyway, congrats JB, and we appreciate what you do.<br /><br />Have a fine day. :)

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: Congrats JB

yeah, thats some serious posting. I'm all happy because I got 1000, thats a drop in the JB bucket.<br />Congrats bro....

Carphunter

Commander

I kinda started this thread as a way of extending the "olive branch" so to speak. <br />I guess it wasn't received that way.<br /><br />Well, at least I tried.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for noticing, Carpy. I have been pretty busy here, I guess.<br /><br />I don't understand the olive branch. Are we supposedly at odds about something?? Not that I was aware of. If we disagreed about something it became history as soon as it was over.<br /><br />My friends stay my friends. If we disagree or I need to moderate something a friend posts, that doesn't change.<br /><br />Vaya con Dios, Amigo. :)

Carphunter

Commander

My fault JB. Apparently I thought something was there that wasn't. Sorry. Thats what I get for trying to over-analyze something.<br /><br />I appreciate that you consider me a friend, as I feel the same.<br /><br />We sure don't speak much Spanish here in Indiana, so I hope your not calling me names. :D <br /> <br />BTW - (I'm gonna feel really stupid if thats not Spanish). ;) <br /><br />Anyway,.....Thanks, and have a safe New Year. :)

gonfishn

Commander

It seems like yesterday that I saw your 2000 post..Sure hope you get the time to do some fishn what with all this puter work you are doing...Congrats JB and put the 3rd week of June on your calendar..Hookn up With Neaumans and Eurolarva and will save a seat for you.....

11 footer

Lieutenant

WOW! nine thousand posts :eek: <br /><br />We'll have to do something big when he hits 10K!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Vaya con Dios, Amigo = Go with God, my friend. :)

crab bait

Captain

the only espano i know is ::<br /><br />donde esta banos = where is the bathrooms<br /><br />cause when in me-x(sh)-co ,, that's good to know..