Latest Vegas Superbowl Odds

Ralph 123

Captain
Latest Vegas odds are a Pats (8/5) Vs Eagles (9/5) Superbowl.<br /><br />I agree. What's your pick?

tylerin

Commander
Re: Latest Vegas Superbowl Odds

Well Ralph, looks good on paper. ;) Since my Bengals are out, I'm jumping on the Packer wagon.

Ralph 123

Captain

I would never, ever count the Packers out or Dallas for that matter. I would like to see a Pats Packer superbowl rematch :D Who are you picking from the AFC?

FLATHEAD

Commander

Might happen, but being a life long Eagles fan I have learned not to count my chickens before they hatch. This is now the third time in a row the birds took the NFC,but still no ring. <br /><br />I think the spoiler will be the Rams, despite their play yesterday they are tough,but if I'm picking I'll go with the birds.<br /><br /> The Pats are very good this year and have the potential to go all the way.<br /><br />I believe the Packer bandwagon will come to an abrupt halt sunday. :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I like the Ravens to go all the way, but it's<br />hard to bet against the Pats/Bellicheck...<br />NFC has no chance this yr. IMO.<br />titans, ravens, pats can/will beat any team from<br />the NFC.

Carphunter

Commander

Titans against the Packers.<br /><br />In a close game, the Titans pull it out in the 4th Qtr.<br /><br />Ok, maybe i'm dreaming.

Fly Rod

Commander

Patriots and the Eagles As long as Brady stays healthy.<br />The Pats are back to full strength and have depth in their secondary.<br />PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY ! ! ! :) ;) :cool:

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

titans & eagles, titans win!