Cards over the Cats!!!!!

Carphunter

Commander
Don't know how many people here watch College Basketball, but the biggest game of the year for us Louisville Cardinal fans is our annual match-up against the Kentucky Wildcats. The Cats were ranked #1, the Cards #20. At Kentucky, the Cards pulled the 65 to 56 upset!!!!!!<br /><br />This win was on my Christmas list!!!<br /><br />My favorite sport, playing my least favorite team, the Cats ranked #1, on their court,..........................as the old saying goes,.... "It just doesn't get any better than this"!!<br /><br /> GO CARDS !!!!!! :D :D :D

tylerin

Commander
Re: Cards over the Cats!!!!!

Good for you Carp, big upset over Kentucky :)

aspeck

Staff member

Supercarp, we part company on this one ... Go Big Blue! I am bumming!

Carphunter

Commander

Don't tell me that 'speck! <br /><br />And here I thought you were my long lost brother. :D <br /><br />Louisville has some serious recruits coming in next year, so it may only get tougher for those Cats. <br /><br />Sorry 'speck, but there is no team I would rather beat! ;)

plywoody

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I am officially neutral on this one, except when the TV camera pans on Ashley Judd in the stands at UK home games, wearing her Kentucky T shirt.<br /><br />In that moment, I am officially a Kentucky fan, and I don't think Rick Pitino has the same effect!

Carphunter

Commander

Ok Plywoody, you got me there. :p <br /><br />Ashley Judd is a fine specimen indeed.<br /><br />.....sorry, I would rather have Rick Pitino on the sidelines, than Ashley Judd in the stands though. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

SuperCarp, My bro is a prof at UK. That is why I started following them. Pitino is a fun coach - he is tough on the team, but he is fun for the fans. He works hard at getting the fans into the game and wants his team to put on a good show for them. Of course his love for the 3 makes for an exciting game.<br /><br />I guess I can overlook this flaw in your character - at least I will try! :D ;) :p