Early to Bed

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I have an 8 year old son here and he still believes (or is conning us) and for the last hour he has been bugging herself and me to go to bed and it started at 7 pm. Every few minutes he comes back into the living room and asks again, "When are you'all going to bed?". I can see his face in the am. For me that is a large part of what it is all about. The kids and their faces Christmas morning. Everyone have a very merry holiday season. :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Early to Bed

You too RetNav.<br />BTW, your posts are up on the other forum.<br />Have a great one.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SBN, <br /> <br />When Santa isn't so busy It would be nice if you could explain how you did that posting to where an old sailor could understand it. :D Many thanks for posting those items for me.

D

DJ

RetNav,<br /><br />You're right, that's has a great deal as to what is all about.<br /><br />Give them a hug and a smile, and don't ever stop.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Still up trying to put all of it out myself, its 12:45 here. I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. The 8 is still holding on to hope too. I ain't gonna stop with her till she decides its time to stop. I got mine into bed by showing rudolphs nose in the sky to her. Man I sure miss being a kid, anybody else?

Link

Rear Admiral

What a nice reminder.<br /><br />I had forgotten what it was like to want to go to bed early and "sleep real fast" so it would be Christmas morning :)

tylerin

Commander

Well its about 4:00 here in Ca. Someone has to eat the cookies yea know :D I've got a 8 yr old that will ask you why Santas wrapping paper is the same as ours, so its time for the "special" wrapping paper. Merry Christmas all :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I asked my wife the same thing Tyler. Mine didn't let on for a minute that she noticed.