Best Wishes

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Whether you are celebrating the birth of Jesus, Hannukuh (sp?), some other religious event or simply a season for giving and gathering with loved ones. . . <br /><br />I wish all my friends at iboats and the Bulletin Board a most joyous season. :)

JRJ

Commander
Re: Best Wishes

Thanks, and best wishes to you and your's. :)

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

A Merry Christmas to you JB and to all the posters @ iboats forums.... :)

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks JB, and if I may jump on your post, a Very Merry Christmas to all from the Speck Household! You guys and gals are super!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks JB and best wishes for you and yours'. :D

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks JB, I think that we tend to forget, with all the money tumbling like rain out of the pockets and the traffic and the hassles and the decisions that have to be made that we tend to forget that Christmas is about peace and joy and love, not buying boxloads for her and bagfulls for him<br /><br />sometime today, STOP<br /><br />just a few minutes<br /><br />look into the eyes of your significant other, or into the tree, or if nothing else the flickering light of a candle<br /><br />Just to see the light, what a miracle that is<br /><br />to hear, to taste, to simply stand and walk closer to the tree<br /><br />Miracles all<br /><br />Think of all that you have to be thankful for<br /><br />Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays<br /><br /> :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Thanks JB and the same to you and the rest of the gang here.<br /><br />Link

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

It's 0600 here along the Muddy Banks of the Mighty Ohio. Herself and I have been up since 0500 having some quiet time and waiting for "zero" hour when all the rugrats and "former" rugrats will be here to desimate the gift wrappings under the tree. <br /><br />My sincerest hope to all the iboats folks is that your Xmas morning will be as happy as ours.<br /><br />Merry Xmas Everybody!!!