C&P- joke

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.<br />> ><br />The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player; the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.<br />> ><br />> >The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of the former U.S. President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America's people don't want me to die", and she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.<br />> ><br />> >The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm the president of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a superpower nation." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped.<br />> ><br />> >The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Catholic, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."<br />> ><br />> >The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America's smartest woman took my schoolbag

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: C&P- joke

hehehehehehehe.<br /><br />I thought it was TOO late for this....but you got it goin~!

boatingfool

Chief Petty Officer
Re: C&P- joke

skippy.gif