tattoo's

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: tattoo's

I have a couple on upper arm. Wouldn't do it again though!<br />SBN has it right, wasn't born with it, don't need it:)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Dont have any. Dont want any. Dont care who has them. It's should be a personel choice so long as they are 18+ years old and out of there parents house. If it turns out to be a stupid choice(tatoo or location) oh well, we are all allowed. If an employer doesent like it that is his choice, it still only affects who has it. Under 18 or still at home, I don't care if your 48 if you rely on someone elses roof it is not your choice.IMO ;)

crab bait

Captain

my neighbor's a major nut.. an a major rusty wallace fan,,to boot..<br /><br />he stood in line for hours to get his autograph at dover downs one day.. he had rusty auto his upper back with a felt tip pen..<br /><br />he told rusty he's gonna get it tattooed perminately... rusty said " get out,, no way"..!! <br /><br />neighbor said 'let's go'..<br /><br />an hour later ,, my neigbor returned.. screamin' rusty's name from across a barrier.. almost to the point of security... <br /><br />finally, rusty realized who the 'screamin' nut ' was an let 'em jump line to the front... <br /><br />rusty was flabergasted...just amazed,, in shock.. shook his head..shook neighbor's hand,, patted him on the back ( ouch !! ) an called him a crazy #@^**%^#@..!!!<br /><br />rusty's right.... ;) he is....