Two blondes went fishing

LadyFish

Admiral
Since my family and friends get a hoot out of sending me dumb blonde jokes, I thought I would pass this one on.<br /><br />Two blondes rented a fishing boat, and were having a great day catching fish.<br /><br />The first blonde said "This is such a great spot, we need to mark it so we can come back."<br /><br />The second blonde proceeded to put a mark on the side of the boat.<br /><br />The first blonde asked "What are you doing?"<br /><br />The second blonde replied "Marking the spot."<br /><br />"Don't be stupid" the first blonde said. "What if we don't get the same boat next time?" :D

crab bait

Captain
Re: Two blondes went fishing

tell us,,,please,,, it don't & won't ever end will it..??

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Two blondes are shopping when one drops her wallet, the other picks it up and announces, "look, I found a wallet", the other says check the drivers license and maybe we can return it, she looks inside, finds the license and says, "wow, it must be your sister cuz she looks just like you." ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

SS that one can't be true. Everyone knows a blonde would never drop her wallet. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Crabby, it will never end as long as ditzy blondes keep doing dumb things and giving us smart blondes a bad rep. :)

LubeDude

Admiral

It was a beautifull day and a blond decided to take her convertable top down and take a drive out into the country! Everything was great, wind blowing through her hair, sun on her face, when all of a sudden she saw another blond woman out in an open feild setting in a boat rowing! She imeadiatly stops the car, backs up to the woman, stops the car and gets out! She yells out "Its blonds like you who give blonds like me a bad name!! If I could swim, I would swim out there and slap you silly"!!!<br /><br />LubeDude

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

everyone knows when a blonde drops her wallet, its cause shes has another old geezer lined up to replace him!!!! <br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br /> :p

Link

Rear Admiral

ewwwwww Ray... But CUTE!! :D <br /><br />Q: Where do Blonde jokes come from?<br />A: Brunets on Saturday night without dates!