Go Bengals!!!!!!

tylerin

Commander
All you Bengal fans out there know what we've been going through for over a decade. I like our chances for a playoff berh. Whoda thunk :D

oddjob

Commander
Re: Go Bengals!!!!!!

I'll jump on that band wagon, I was a Cincinnati fan as a kid in Kentucky. The Dolphins are wearing out my patients. GO BENGALS! :rolleyes:

lundboat

Petty Officer 3rd Class

not a Bengals fan, but I went to college with Kitna, so its good to see him doing well. <br /><br />Go Seahawks!

gaugeguy

Captain

Jump off that Bengal's bandwagon and jump up onto the Patriots wagon. There's plenty of room for ya! :cool:

tylerin

Commander

Not yet Gaugeguy, but I'll tell you I like Brady and those Pats. I think Crennel(def. cordinator) probably is going to be running his own show soon. Big loss for them

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Sounds good to me.Anything is better than the Buffalo Hillbillies.

gaugeguy

Captain

That's the good thing about this team Tylerin, not one person is bigger than the sum of all. There are no superstars, they just function well together. Crennel would be a big loss, but as long as they can grab someone to implement Belichick's plans, they will be good to go and a force to be reckoned with.

D

DJ

Does anyone remember "Bengal Blinders"?<br /><br />They were Bengal Tiger colored sunglasses that you couldn't see through. :D They made watching them, in the 70's alot less painful. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Wasn't that like the paper bags that the Ain'ts (Saints) fans used to wear? :D

Carphunter

Commander

GO TITANS!!!!!<br /><br />Whoops.........thought this was a thread about the Titans, sorry. ;)

D

DJ

guageguy,<br /><br />Yup! Same principle. I've worn both. :D

tylerin

Commander

That's the good thing about this team Tylerin, not one person is bigger than the sum of all
Gaugeguy I believe in that theory as well but what Marvin Lewis has done in Cincy makes me realize what just one man can do. I must say Belichich, or Lewis are good canidates for coach of the year
Does anyone remember "Bengal Blinders"?<br />
I don't know but I've been watching them through my fingers /w my hands on my face for years<br />BTW FAVRE is a STUD!! I truly love watching him play more than any other

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Being a Bengals fan and living in Browns territory is fun. Even when the Browns were doing good, and the Bengals were still in the rut, the Bengals few games won was when they would beat the Browns.<br /><br />Don't count the Bengals out yet......It's odd that Rush has always downgraded the Bengals, but I haven't heard him say anything about them lately.<br /><br />SS

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

i like the way the bengals have been playing, but unfortunatly they aint going anywhere with the sorry arse defense they've got. defense wins championships!!!!!!<br />i predict tennessee or new england in the superbowl for the AFC.<br />the eagles will take the NFC. <br />next years superbowl will be buffalo & atlanta, i guarantee it! :p its nice being psychic :D