The 10 Worst Gifts A Man Can Buy A Woman For The Holidays

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: The 10 Worst Gifts A Man Can Buy A Woman For The Holidays

Ever notice how we're always trying to avoid a gift mistake with our wives.. always skeered cause we havn't given expensive enough jewellry? Fair enough. It's time my wife learned the difference between a 2 and 4 stroke this Christmas.

tylerin

Commander

I get her the smallest most expensive gift(one) I can afford, its easier to return. No matter what its going back so she can get what she wants :)

Snailman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hmm..... I may be in trouble on this one.<br /><br />Last year she swore to me that she loved the new vacuum cleaner so this year I got her some new pots and pans. <br /><br />Uh... er... actually she got the pots and pans and told me to wrap them...... She's guaranteed to love them then, right?!?<br /> :confused:

Link

Rear Admiral

Hmmmm anything for the kicthen or cooking would really be for me and she knows this. (Already got caught on that) :( <br /><br />Once she wanted to borrow my shop Vac because our regular vacum wouldn't reach the area....now eveytime I need to use it I have to find where she has it hidden :( <br /><br />A few days ago she got ticked when I bought a really cool fast string winder for a kite that I'm giving to a niece, and didn't get her one, so I went back and got her one for her Bird kite (6ft wing span) and also a new Stunk kite :) <br /><br />I "THINK" I got it right this year!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yes, a trolling motor. Then she can put away the oars and focus on netting my fish! :)

Link

Rear Admiral

OMG, ROFLOL JB, thats going to be a classic..<br /><br />Q: What is the best Christmas presant a Husband can buy his wife?<br />A: A trolling motor. Then she can put away the oars and focus on netting my fish!<br /><br />Made my day!