Coffee Syndrome

QC

Supreme Mariner
I am in our Houston office. I don't really know these people, I am probably going to be their interim new boss, I am trying to leave a good impression. I just tripped over my laptop's charger cord, yanked my laptop half-way off the table, spilled an entire cup of coffee on my laptop keyboard and soaked a Job folder they were explaining to me. Then I asked the shop guy to vacuum my Keyboard and it sucked the equal key off . . . :eek: :( So much for first impressions, Doh!!

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Coffee Syndrome

And you only have once chance to make a good first impression! At least they should be relaxed with you ... Now you just have to overcome the "Idiot" label! :D ;)

rogerwa

Commander

You shoulda dropped a big f-bomb in the process.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

"Good til the last drop" in this case takes on a new meaning.....

ZmOz

Captain

That's what expense accounts are for, right? :D I had an unspeakable incident involving an air compressor that claimed my period key... :eek:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, the up side of that is that all the surprises they get will now be pleasant ones. :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Okay...........

First we need to have you admitted to the Maxwell House ......You know the place is Choc Full of Nuts...... While there we will have you enter a sauna where you need to be slowly French Roasted ....... then decaffeinated.

We are also going to initate paperwork to get you counseling........ you just know all those worker's are at home telling thier significant others about your performance.

What do you have planned for tomorrow???? Can you have a web cam installed??? This sounds better than TV...... in fact there is no equal!

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You should have placed blame on one of the employees and then wrote them up. :):):)

Just kidding. Yep, you only get to leave one first impression, I would say mission accomplished. If those working for you find you to be a good employee/boss/person, regardless of the first impression, it will soon be forgotten. :)

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Just because you did'nt say, " Hey, ya'll watch this" , it will quickly be forgotten.

LadyFish

Admiral

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno what to say so
2h5qu4w.jpg

jimlad

Chief Petty Officer

LF has been drinking grampas cough medicine can i have some :) ;)