Rosie O out

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Rosie O out

I heard she's just going to hang out til Hillary names her White House Spokesperson. ;)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I heard she's just going to hang out til Hillary names her White House Spokesperson. ;)

Yeah Willy, we know that Rosie is your kind of gal. Just the kind of person that you'd like your kids to grow up to be like. After all, she is a product of your side of the aisle.:rolleyes:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Rosie O.......Living proof that eating ones own young isn't always a bad thing.

GlasstronJim

Seaman

I think her being fired has something to do with the Clintoneestas. HaHaHaHa Maybe she didn"t lick hillary quite right!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I just figured that she just looked too nasty on HDTV. I'm really glad that smell-a-vision is not here,,,,,,,,,,,yet. But when it does,,,,,,,,,we won't have to look at her or have that nasty scent to smell.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Tonight on pay per view:

Rosie vs. the Party Sub.

Watch at your own risk. Proof of age required.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

All i can think of is Rosie singing the national anthem way back in the 80' or 90's in a baseball game, that person that persona representing our country made a statement to me, the american media thought we are a joke. I can only hope head's roll at Disney for this debasing of America.......:D Wanna know how i really feel??? hmmmm

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I think you're thinking of Roseanne Barr. Different Rosie. Sang awfully (she warned that she had no singing ability), then grabbed her crotch and spat (poking fun at the stereotypical baseball player). She meant no disrespect to America. But the media sure had a heyday with it.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Update!!!!!

Rosie Defeats The 6 Foot Party Sub In The First Round.

In victory, she pounded her chest and challenged the entire Old Country Buffet to a cage match.