Rosie O out

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Will be gone in June.
Says contract dispute, but Trump says he got her fired.:rolleyes:

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Rosie O out

She'll go to HBO, make more money, and say more stupid stuff. That's what all the fired people do . . .

Coors

Captain

Please don't toy with my heart, SBN. If she believes what she says, she needs mental help. That oughta start it...

aspeck

Staff member

Kind of surprised they gave her till June ... The Imus incident will pave the way for a lot of people to be replaced with generic versions. She never bothered me, cuz I never listened to her ...

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

wavecrowd.gif

rogerwa

Commander

Good Riddance - America loves to watch a train wreck and I think she has the look of one about to happen.

she will claim this is the conservatives censoring her.. just wait and watch. we know she won't go quietly. For that matter I don't think she can do anything quietly.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

She can't leave, her fat azz won't fit out the door!.......;) :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Says it is a contract dispute.
ABC wanted 3 years from her and she said nope, just one and ABC says nope, CYA.:D

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

And in a related story, a new planet that may support life has been found.

Wait...check that...an unidentified astronomer just bumped into the telescope causing it to shift - turned out to be Rosie's left butt cheek! :p

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

And in a related story, a new planet that may support life has been found.

Wait...check that...an unidentified astronomer just bumped into the telescope causing it to shift - turned out to be Rosie's left butt cheek! :p

How's that gonna support life? You just know that thing has a methane atmosphere!

QC

Supreme Mariner

How's that gonna support life?
I read somewhere that over 1722 species live on the average butt cheek. Think about that for a minute . . . that's just the average cheek :eek: (BTW, I don't really like these emoticons much, but that guy is cool.)

OldMercsRule

Captain

Oh well, I guess the Cornservatives don't have ol' Rosie to kick around anymore, (too bad, it was great sport: IMHO). A dim witted, mean n' brassy Lesbian that has a hard time telling which way gravity pulls is not the worst thing in the world for stimulatin' some potential critical thinkin' for those at home on the ol' sofa eatin' their Bon Bons, (who have at least one functionin' brain cell). I'm sure she will find another way to deliver her 'charming' messages to her followers. That's capitalism at work! JR :D ps: Me thinks Rubber is jealous about another large source of green house gas bitin' the dust!!

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Its about time. Only watched the View 2 or 3 times. Rosie is living in a world all her own.

Maybe she'll start her own show: Rosie's World!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Kind of surprised they gave her till June ... The Imus incident will pave the way for a lot of people to be replaced with generic versions. She never bothered me, cuz I never listened to her ...

Apparently nobody else did either. :)

Coors

Captain

She ain't go'in down easy, her stupid as- will pop up somewhere. Maybe she will grab her kid's bodyguard' s gun (that she thinks no-one except her should have) and go nuts.