hmmmmmmm tasty

Pony

Rear Admiral
hpim0236ld4.jpg

hpim0237zz9.jpg

hpim0239ww3.jpg

A day well spent with my old man yielded 30 some odd pounds of smoked vension hot sticks. We also made some Venison Polish sausages..............along with some regular ones for the family members who dont like venison.

In case anyone is wondering, the date of manufacture of that sausage stuffer is 1876. Its nice to finally have the kitchen finished so we could get to making this stuff again!

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Re: hmmmmmmm tasty

That sausage stuffer is great. I've never seen one like that, is it US made.
I supply Butchery machinery and I know that one of my customers would love that as a window display for his shop.
Do you have a British sausage in the USA? I have a load of recipies if you want to give them a go.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Mmmmmmmm. Bambi bangers. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Looks yummy - makes me wish I lived closer to ya so I could drop by for a taste!

rwise

Captain

I supply Butchery machinery and I know that one of my customers would love that as a window display for his shop.
Do you have a British sausage in the USA? I have a load of recipies if you want to give them a go.
Can not skeak for all, but I would be interested in those recipes :)

Those look great! Makes my mouth water looking at them,,,,,

Pony

Rear Admiral

Yup it is US made.

I have never had British saudage, but we make a few different Slovak ones. Basically pork, rice, and liver......and that same mix with blood. (itskinische sp) and Kolbasa.