Imported Flathead

FLATHEAD

Commander
Man I hate the new screen name they stuck me with, I hope they get this sorted out soon. Last I knew I was not imported

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Imported Flathead

I don't blame you. It sounds like what they call in Dee-troit a "ricer".

Jinx

FLATHEAD

Commander

I have to say that this new set up works like a charm compared to the last upgrade. I guess you will have a few glitchs to work out. But it seems to be worth it.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Man I hate the new screen name they stuck me with, I hope they get this sorted out soon. Last I knew I was not imported
LOL!! I know first-hand how you feel, bro FH. I had the same first name for about a week, and I was born/raised in Miami!

So ok, i AM "imported"... But I know how you feel :)
Don't worry,man. Ryan is doing that on purpose so he doesn't "lose" your particulars like rank/posts/register date ect.
Give him some time now that you're posting again. But if it's still like that after a few weeks, just PM one of the mods, or Ryan.
EDIT: I just realized something -- If your data all looks correct, you can change your name back yourself in "User CP".

FLATHEAD

Commander

Hello 12footer. Hows things in sunny Florida?? I bet the fish are biting as well as the skeeters. I remember your stint here as 12foot Phoenix. Frustrating as all get out aint it. I did not see a button in there to change my user name. But then again My computer skill is less then stellar.

ob

Admiral

I wasn't even aware of the glitch until this thread.I saw imported Flathead and some others and just figured they changed thier handle.So ,imported Coors and the like are mistakes?:redface:
Edit:I just seen that Gabby is also of foreign persuasion.So far I remain domestic.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I just looked also, and you're right... It appears the new software doesn't allow name changes ---- NOW, what is Technoguy gonna do?!?! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hello 12footer. Hows things in sunny Florida?? I bet the fish are biting as well as the skeeters. I remember your stint here as 12foot Phoenix. Frustrating as all get out aint it. I did not see a button in there to change my user name. But then again My computer skill is less then stellar.
FLATHEAD, send an email off to forums@iboats.com and Ryan will take care of it for you.
It had something to do with the imports of names.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

a stale English beer perhaps?

Hope you get it changed...wasn't it Flahtead or something before?

dolluper

Captain

imported flathead LoL sounds like your running something from europee
What changed the engine in the Harley