Fishing Buddy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
For those that was interested, here is the scoop so far.<br /><br /> My friends son which is 15, has dwarfism. In order to receive government aid on his costly surgeries for his heart problems, they could only show that they make "X" amount of money. So they banked their excess in the house. My friend didn't hide all of it in one spot, so that is why they (the killers/thieves) kept coming back. The final time that they came back is when he got shot and killed.<br /><br />Through investigation by the dectectives, there were 4 as reported by witnesses. There were two 15 year olds, one 16 year old, and one, 18 year old. It was the 16 year old who entered the house and pulled the trigger. During questioning of the teens, the detectives found out that the suspects found out about the money through my friends son. His son did not intentionally set his family up for the breakin. But however with him talking and bragging on how much money that there was in the house did lead to his father being shot. Now his son is in the hospital from the stress on his heart, and not working with the doctors and nurses is not helping. He has attempted suicide several times now. And of course the mother is about to stress out to the max. What a mess. However they got the four of them and have labeled the trigger person. No weapon has been found yet. What had got them busted was witnesses who knew what was going to happen, then had threats againt their on lives if they talked. So now they have those charges against them as well. <br /> As a request from his brother-in-laws, cousins, and friends, (which are also fishing buds) I am gong to be flying a BROWNS dogpound flag on his fishing rod. As well as a devoted fisherman, he was a devoted BROWNS Fan. They laid him to rest with all his Browns stuff on. His wife had them even put his dogface on when the casket was closed. She said this was one of his requests. I even remeber one time fishing he said he wanted to be burried with his mask on. This way he can still surprise someone after he is gone. Could you imagine the look on someones face that would open his casket up and see a dog looking at you? :D

495v

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Fishing Buddy

That's really a shame SS! **** young punk kids. It's sh*t like that that really pisses me off! My thoughts and prayer's go out to the family and friends of your fishing buddy. My deepest condelences, SS.

PurpleDragon

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Fishing Buddy

SS,<br /><br />Sounds like the boy really needs a fishin' buddy right now! What would the chances be for you to take him out to get some of that burdon off his mind, if only for a little while. Reeling in a big'en that's fighting back can provide a little escape...<br /><br />G'Luck - and we've all still got your friend's family in our thoughts. Positive energy being sent their way.<br /><br />Rex S.