2020 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Mn Timberwolves just went up for sale, 1.2B. Only stipulation is they must stay in Mn. KG has been reported by multiple sources that he's interested...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The first homeless MLB team.

First it was their own country and now Pennsylvania turns down the Toronto Blue Jays.

Canada ain't letting anyone in or out and sharing PNC park in Pittsburgh while COVID is just starting to fall in Allegheny county was not a good idea.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Mn Timberwolves just went up for sale, 1.2B. Only stipulation is they must stay in Mn. KG has been reported by multiple sources that he's interested...

KG is worth 120 million he will be a small minority owner. The way he talked about Glen Taylor should prevent him being part of ownership.

GA_Boater

Had to fix one - 29. Dwayne Haskins, R̶e̶d̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s̶ T̶B̶D̶ Washington Football Team

Real innovation from Snyder. I wanna see the logo.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Til 2021. They want input from everyone b4 changing their name. Probably no logo?

GA_Boater

Good thing the temporary name isn't Washington Team Football.

GA_Boater

After some staff and players tested positive, the entire Sparty team and staff has been put in quarantine for 14 days. Not just the positives, the whole magilla.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hmmmmm, surprised me or the wife didn't see it.... If it doesn't happen in Duluth it doesn't make sports...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The wife knew about Sparty, but neglected to tell me.....:rolleyes:

GA_Boater

She's the Sparty alum and the Alumni Hotline probably lit up! :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
The Vikes head trainer and VP of medicine has test positive for COVID-19.

GA_Boater

Yeah, that's a kick in the pants. Also the Marlins had a bunch of positive tests and their home opener is postponed.

And some MBA jerk left the bubble for a valid personal reason, came home to Atlanta and just had to go to a strip club for some wings.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Thinking the glass half full . If we don’t play ball this year I should get more boat projects done . :rolleyes:
There is always a bright side .. :joyous:

GA_Boater

Well, here is some all empty - The Bill sent all the rookies home after 5 tested positive. Rookie camp opened for the Bills on Tuesday.

Phillies cancel games through the weekend at a minimum after 2 staff test positive.

GA_Boater

Guess AB is really retired now. Or is he? Nonsense for sure!

Major League Baseball is in Trouble. More Marlins, Phillies and now Cardinal team members have tested positive. MLB is threatening to cancel the season if the teams don't improve. It doesn't look good for baseball.

GA_Boater

Yesterday Stafford went on the COVID reserve list. Today it's the Jags Minshew. It could be either a positive test or contact with a positive person.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Hmm , ok that was breaking news for me .. So hopefully now that Minshew may have it he can get over it and be ready to play soon .. Still half full ...
How about whichever team has the most or least positive test at the end of the season is declared SB winner ..