2020 Nascar - Texas

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Restart and Ty Dillon hits the wall. There goes our in-car thermometer at 134 degrees. Byron involved.

That is a rugged thermometer.

aspeck

Staff member
I was out of service when I wanted to bring Hamlin out of the garage ... hurts having the leader in the garage ... leaf blowers in the windows during pit stops ... Clint must have been hot ... the old man can’t handle a little heat ...

GA_Boater

Green flag stops under way, hopefully the last time to hit the pits with 40 to go.

GA_Boater

The post-race will be something. Probably a lot of Coke, Monster, Rowdy guzzling and in Harvick's case it will be Busch.

GA_Boater

Caution for the 00 with 29 to go. Reddick is the leader after a gas only pit. Mmmmm?

aspeck

Staff member
And Hamlin wrecks, maybe I will be glad he stayed in the garage ...

GA_Boater

ADillon leads on the restart. 14 to go and Reddick and the rest are 2+ seconds back.

GA_Boater

Caution for Bowman and Hamlin. Maybe the garage was a good place, 'speck.

aspeck

Staff member
Another Hamlin caution ... he is going the wrong way!

GA_Boater

Gonna be an interesting iFL finish - 2 tied at the top.

Austin Dillon wins.

aspeck

Staff member
Hammy still finished 5 points ahead of Matty D :facepalm:

GA_Boater

And Truex was 4 points ahead of Bowman but Bowyer being pulled out of the garage for Truex was net 12 points. It made no difference for me. :eek:

iFL is still tied, so waiting until Tuesday to declare a winner(s).

64osby

Admiral
I put TWT in the garage thinking his sod run was going to hurt his car. He ends up 3rd in points. :grumpy:

GA_Boater

I put TWT in the garage thinking his sod run was going to hurt his car. He ends up 3rd in points. :grumpy:

He was lucky the grass wasn't wet or he would have ripped the splitter and front end off.

GA_Boater

Nascar broke the tie. Got this in the email this morning;

Fantasy Live – Texas Garage

Due to technical difficulties where the garage lock time at Texas was referencing an incorrect lap number and some entries were not able to make in-race adjustments, the lowest scoring driver for each Fantasy Live team will be moved to the garage so that lineups will receive optimal points. Your driver uses will not count from this race.

Going forward, we have taken steps to make sure this does not happen again and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So who gets the trophy? Well it's justkiddin 5 with the most iFL points for Texas. :first: Congrats, JK. Sorry Tiz, no tie. :blue: Humpty is happier because he can't find his hacksaw. :D

The next Cup race is Thursday evening at Kansas with X-Men and Trucks running Friday and Saturday. It's another one of the goofy track schedules.