Good People

tpenfield

Staff member
Such a silly bear, going swimming with a plastic bottle on its head . . . who does that? :noidea:

Nice outcome :thumb:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
"Hey, that guy stole my space-bear helmet!"

Seriously, though, good on them for being persistent.

southkogs

Staff member
^^^^ Like Elroy and the space scouts from the Jetsons :)

Cool vid.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I hope he doesn't drown now. That was his life preserver... :eek:

Sad that people leave such trash around for them to get caught up in to start with. If everyone would make a promise to take more trash out of the camp grounds, boat ramps and yes, even the woods then they carried in, it would help tremendously. Hard to find virgin woods anymore where humans haven't trash up everything.

Thanks for posting a good feeling story. Heaven knows the world sure can use such a video these days... :)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
My neighbor Had a stray dog come up to her house one day that had a plastic fish bowl stuck on his head ..
She took it off ,kept the dog and named him Fish Bowl ... :lol:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
My neighbor Had a stray dog come up to her house one day that had a plastic fish bowl stuck on his head ..
She took it off ,kept the dog and named him Fish Bowl ... :lol:

This sounds fishy to me...:laugh:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Very common.They use those to dive for fish!Or cranberries!

Yes and they work even better for staying under for long periods of time, if they use a straw with it too... :laugh:

Rook66

Seaman
That was the bears face mask and he was trying to social distance himself but these people invaded his space.

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Nice video! I'm glad it worked out. It could have been bad for either party. That bear could have tore up that guy's hands or arms up badly.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Nice video! I'm glad it worked out. It could have been bad for either party. That bear could have tore up that guy's hands or arms up badly.

Yeah I guess the bear could have done that. But I get the feeling they know when a person is trying to help them and in their own way, thanks them as well...