2020 Nascar - Pocono - 5 Races Over 3 Days

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hamlin now leads under darkening skies as Harvick pits.

GA_Boater

Hamlin ripped off a perfect gas and go. In 2nd with Truex leading and Truex should be getting close to fumes.

16 to go.

GA_Boater

Truex pits, Hamlin in 1st and Harvick 2.4 seconds behind.

GA_Boater

Hamlin wins today over Harvick after a 2nd behind Harvick yesterday.

Hamlin's 4th win this year.

GA_Boater

After pulling one out of the toilet yesterday, waiting for the official iFL word.

aspeck

Staff member
7 points between first and 6th place ... a lot could happen overnight... right GA?

GA_Boater

7 points between first and 6th place ... a lot could happen overnight... right GA?

I don't think it's happening this time as far as positions. Certainly not like Saturday with #1 and 2 flipping.

I'll say one thing - With 11 races before the playoffs, my driver usage is messed up, even with trying to save some for the end of the regular season.

aspeck

Staff member
I don't think it's happening this time as far as positions. Certainly not like Saturday with #1 and 2 flipping.

I'll say one thing - With 11 races before the playoffs, my driver usage is messed up, even with trying to save some for the end of the regular season.

Especially since it is regularly the same drivers each week. The veterans have the upper hand with the reduced practice schedules. I used Sunday as a race to sideline the “best” drivers this year and use some with little to no useage this year. I finished 6... trying to conserve drivers for the stretch ...

GA_Boater

We have a winner! Tiz dodged rain drops and inspectors to win for the 3rd time, Congrats, Tiz. :first:

We're headed to Indy this weekend for X-Men and Cup. No practice or qualifying for Cup, but X-Men will have two practices on the Indy F1 road course, but no qualifying.